2 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

Father God I thank you for all of the blessings that you have given us, your followers.  I know that I don't thank you often enough for all of the many things that you have given me in my life that I did not deserve or even ask for.  Many times I have received things that have turned out to be perfect for me and I did not even know that I wanted or needed them.  Your plan for us is and always will be perfect.  I thank you that I have still live in a country where I have a voice to pray, sing and rejoice when and where I want.  I thank you for a family who loves me and friends who I treasure.  I thank you for my home and the fact that I have all I need while so many in my own country are lackng the most basic things. Father do not let us take all of the remarkable things that you have gifted us with for granted lest we lose them.  I praise you for being a mighty God and for the fact that you reign always, even above the storms that we encounter.  
Father I love you and praise you.  

In Jesus' precious and mighty name. 

Amen

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:25 AM

Well said, Vlee.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

Dear Lord,

We  hear a lot about humanistic gratitude these days + giving thanks to the universe as though it is some kind of conscious entity. It drives me crazy. Me we all remember that it is You we have so much to be thankful for.

I pray You will have mercy on our nation for the sake of those who believe in You. Bless and keep us safe, and keep reminding us who we belong to.

Thank You so much for all You have done for us.

In Your precious name, amen.