5 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:51 AM

Please pray for comfort for my friend/tutor "Tony" whose mother died in July 2018 of cancer. His mother loved him so much and he is regretting he didn't spend more time with her. Tony is in his early thirties so it is quite young to be losing his mother. Pray for salvation for Tony. He is agnostic. He doesn't know if the spirit goes on after dying and he thinks all religions are the same and that all roads lead to heaven if there is a heaven. Pray for God to reveal Himself to Tony, to draw Tony to him and to save Tony. Tony is a kind hearted and generous person who is good to people. Pray for Tony's salvation. Thanks.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:17 AM

Father I lift up Tony to you for peace and comfort. Many of us know the pain of losing our parents and understand the wish that we could go back and do things differently.  Father remove this spirit of guilt that is not of you.  Open the mind and heart of Tony so that he may meet the true Master of the Universe and receive clarity about who you are.  Show him that the only path to heaven is through the one who created all things.  Speak to his heart Father.  I thank you that he has a loving friend who brings his name before us so that we can pray for his salvation.  

In Jesus' precious name. 

Amen

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

Lord,

Please comfort this young man & save his soul. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Thank you, vlee and ekiksaeven. God bless you.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:14 PM

Father, I lift Tony to You in Jesus' Name. May Tony find You and be drawn to Your loving kindness. May You bless and surround him with friends who will share with him the amazing grace of our loving Savior. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:25 PM

Thanks, Patches. Amen.