2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:39 AM

Father God, I lift my husband keith who has been coughing and physically unwell. The same goes to my 2 1/2 years and 1 year two months grand daughter, Violet and Katharine. Both are having flu, cough and fever. My grandsone Gabriel coming 7 years this month is having tooth and gum problem. Loving Father, please deliver them including others who may not be well from all their pain and suffering. You are the Lord that heals. Your Word says You redeemed us from destruction. Be glorified O Lord through our praise and thanksgiving. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon every family member. Build hedge of protection around all of us Lord. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:26 AM

Father I praise you for the steadfast prayers of Patches for her family.  I pray that her faithfullness is rewarded with the redemption of those whom she loves.  I ask that you deliver them from their illnesses and restore them to health quickly.  Show them the path to you and salvation Lord by filling their hearts and mind with knowledge that you and you alone created them, and that you are King.  I thank you Father for this time of Thanksgiving and ask your continued blessing on all of us. In Jesus' name.  Amen

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 03:54 PM

Lord,

Please heal Patches family members and make them all whole.

By Your stripes, there were/are healed.

Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.