2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:07 AM

Father, I surrender all my thoughts to You. You know them Lord especially those that involved my husband. I lift him up to You asking for Your help and divine intervention upon his life and the lives of every family member including myself. My husband has been chosen by the village people to be our village chief. He has been in this job for over a year. Lord, lately somebody from our village is not happy with my husband. He is being influenced by outsiders. There are few people from our village who were not vhosen to be the village chief became angry and bitter. They are trouble makers. They are addicted to alcohol. I pray for Your help to touch the lives of these angry people and transform them from glory to glory. Lord, let there be peace in our village. I surrender this situation to You and I trust You Lord that there will be changes for the better when we next visit the longhouse. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon our home in the village. I agree with Your Word that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Deal with stephen and jackie Lord. Thank You Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for providing this job for Patches' husband. It's sad that others are angry + bitter about it, + sad that some are addicted to alcohol. Please work in the lives of these troublemakers so they will stop sowing seeds of discord + instead, sow peace. May they decide to work with the chief instead of against him.

Please work in Patches' husband's heart so he will be alert to negative influences + not let them lead him astray. May he seek wise counsel from strong Christians, + may all work together for the good of the village.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM

Father in heaven, 

I stand in agreement with Patches prayer request.

Please answer this prayer. Amen.