#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:40 PM

Dear Lord,

You know SH's story. His parents refused to abort him even though the docs said he was not worth saving. They said he had no brain + too many medical problems for them to deal with.

The parents honored You, + You honored their faith. SH does have a brain after all, but he has heart, lung, neuromuscular, speech, + other problems. He can't walk-just scoots around in a little scooter- + can't really talk, even though he is about 6 by now. He has to go to a special school + has a lot of trouble swallowing. The problems are monumental for anyone except an almighty God.

This family has been through tremendous trials, but they continue to put their faith in You. Please keep them strengthened as this journey goes on + on. I esp. pray for the older brother, who likely feels as though his little brother comes first. They're aware of this + try to give him the attention he needs too, but it is very hard.

I can't imagine what kind of medical bills they have, either. Little SH has had multiple heart surgeries + other procedures. 

Bless this family + give them great strength + hope. May SH continue to do much better than expected. May laser surgery on his tongue be a possibility so that he'll be able to talk- or whatever it takes to make this miracle happen.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this young boy + provide new ways for him to adapt to his extremely challenging situation. He's 6 years old but not really able to talk, although I think he understands a lot. I pray speech therapy + laser therapy on his tongue, if indicated, will help him be able to talk. Please also bless his time at the special school he attends + give him plenty of friends.

I pray for special strength, compassion, + understanding for his older brother, H. It must be so hard for him to see all the attention S is getting, although I'm sure his family tries to make time for him, too. May he not resent the time S gets, + realize it is because he needs it.

Help the parents cope with the major stresses a special needs child places on their lives, hearts, + budgets. Give them extraordinary strength, patience, + help from others.

In Your precious name, amen.