5 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:42 PM

Please pray for salvation for my Mandarin Chinese tutor, Tony, who lives in Taiwan. He is in his 30's. Pray that God will have mercy on him and save him. Pray that God would open Tony's spiritual eyes and that Tony will accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Tony is my new friend. Pray that God will use me to witness to Tony and that Tony will open his heart to God. I care about Tony. Please pray that God will bless our friendship. Thanks.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:26 AM

Dear Lord,

Please bless the friendship between Tony + FOP, + use it to awaken Tony's heart + mind. May he long to have You as his Savior + may he become one of Your children.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:37 PM

Thanks, dreiBohnen. I had my online tutoring session via webcam with Tony today. He is cute, easygoing, and easy to talk to, and we get along well.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:38 PM

• God,
  • I pray that Tony will read the online Chinese and English Bible that I messaged him. Please show him the truth that religions are not the same. He thinks Buddhism is the same as Christianity. He doesn't know whether there is life beyond earthly life after he dies. Please have mercy on him and reveal the truth to him before it is too late - that Christianity is the only truth and that he has a spirit that will live forever in heaven on hell and I pray that You will draw him and soften his heart to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Please put Your hand on Tony and have mercy on him and save his soul. Surround him with strong Christians who will witness to him, teach him the Bible and befriend him and bring him to church. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:40 AM

• God,
  • I pray that Tony will read the online Chinese and English Bible that I messaged him. Please show him the truth that religions are not the same. He thinks Buddhism is the same as Christianity. He doesn't know whether there is life beyond earthly life after he dies. Please have mercy on him and reveal the truth to him before it is too late - that Christianity is the only truth and that he has a spirit that will live forever in heaven on hell and I pray that You will draw him and soften his heart to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Please put Your hand on Tony and have mercy on him and save his soul. Surround him with strong Christians who will witness to him, teach him the Bible and befriend him and bring him to church. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father I pray for Tony and ask that you reveal yourself to him.  Thank you for FOP who cares enough about him to guide him, and is a beacon of light in a world that is dark.  I lift up those all around the world who are hungering for your word.  In Jesus name.  Amen

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:33 AM

Thanks, vlee.

God,

Tony works so hard. Often he works 12 hours a day on weekdays and a lot of hours on weekends too. His mom died only a few months ago. I am concerned that he does not have time to process his grief. God, please intervene in Tony's life and show him mercy. Do not let him be destroyed. I pray that You will give him faith to believe in You. Clear up his schedule some so that he has time to come to know You. Do not be angry with him. Show him Jesus Christ truly is and draw him to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. I pray for salvation for his elderly father, sister, and brother and all his relatives. I pray for harmonious and close relationships between him and all his immediate family. If it is Your will that he moves to Canada, please help to make it happen. I would love for him to move to the city I live in. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.