#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:41 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that I will regain full mobility + flexibility in the hip joint + be protected from infection, dislocation, DVT, + other issues. TY for Your protection so far.

Please allow the rash on my feet to heal as well. I'm not sure what it is from-it could have resulted from the antibiotics I was given, but it is not going away.

TY for the many, many ways You have either healed me or provided a way for me to keep living life in spite of many infirmities.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to protect the incision from any + all adverse outcomes. It looks OK, but I'm still concerned that infection could be a risk.

I see the surgeon in a couple weeks. Please bless the appointment. Bless the new joint; I pray I'll have improved flexibility. It is still quite stiff.

TY so much that the hip/knee pain are a lot better.

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:11 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the incision looks pretty well healed. I'm still not thrilled with the way the bottom end looks, but I see the surgeon Mon. If he is concerned I'll find out then. However, I doubt it will be a problem. TY so much for what You've done to heal me.

I pray I'll be able to get back in the pool soon.

#19 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:35 AM

Father I thank you for your faithfulness to all of us.  I thank you that drei's hip is healing and I ask that you restore full functionality of this joint and that she experiences no more pain or problems in the future.  I ask that you deal with all of the other health issues that she has for now and all time. You are the great physician and we look to you for all of our healing, both physical and spiritual.  Let her continue to be a beacon of light to those around her. Thank you for the fact that she has chosen to bring her requests before us for the blessing of being able to pray for her, and for the fact that she faithfully lifts others up to you.  I thank you for this time of our Thanksgiving.  We have so many things to be thankful and praise you for.  

In Jesus' name. 

Amen

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,207 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that it looks like I'll escape infection in the incision. I'm still not completely satisfied with its appearance, but the surgeon wasn't worried.

I esp. pray that nothing causes the actual joint to become infected. It can happen at any time, apparently. Protect me whenever I have dental work done, or any other procedure that could introduce infection.