#106 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A + give her relief + healing from what appear to be vestibular migraines. May she not be prescribed brain-altering drugs. May she start investigating natural methods for dealing with this problem. May she + her husband do all they can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins in their environment.

She's supposed to participate in a walk for a charitable organization tmrw. May it go well + may she feel well + not be bothered by dizziness.

Protect her time teaching as well. May this problem not interfere with her classes or her enjoyment of them-or her ability to help her students.

In Your precious name, amen.

#107 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:07 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A had a good day today + felt well. May this continue. May she not have to take any toxic or brain-altering drugs.

May she + Marty do all they can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins as much as possible.

Bless their marriage. Keep them safe in every way. Above all, work on their hearts so they will strive to get as close to You as possible. May neither ever forsake You.

#108 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A felt pretty well today. May this cont. May she have no further issues with dizziness/headache. May she not have to resort to brain-rewiring medication.

Bless her jobs, her health, her marriage, her relationships, + above all, her faith. May she always seek to get to know You better, + ask You what Your will is for her.

#109 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

Dear Lord,

A has another h/a, but she didn't say anything about being dizzy. It's so hard to see her suffer! She ordered some of the riboflavin + feverfew the doc recommended; I pray it works + she can finally be free of these scary symptoms.

May she not feel she needs to take the brain-rewiring drug the doc suggested. I think it's too dangerous.

Keep her as healthy as possible-Marty too. May they do all they can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins in their environment.

I also pray for their spiritual health. Prod their spirits to seek a close relationship with You + always make time for You.

#110 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:17 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my daughter + her husband with good health. Relieve her of her headaches + dizzy spells, + direct her to the right person to help her-someone who won't just throw dangerous, brain rewiring meds at her.

May they be inspired to do all they can to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep. May they also strive to eliminate toxins from their environment as much as is possible. May they reduce EMF exposure.

Bless their jobs. May the stress they face be minimal.

Protect them + keep them safe.

#111 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:50 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for this precious daughter. I still can't fathom how many ways You've blessed me over the years.

May whatever is causing her headaches or vestibular migraines or dizziness (or whatever is going on) be accurately diagnosed + resolved w/o any dangerous or brain-altering drugs.

May she + Marty be inspired to eat as healthfully as often, exercise frequently, get enough sleep, + reduce environmental toxins. Protect + grow their faith, their health, their jobs/careers + their marriage. 

May they study Your word + devote time to You daily. May they never forsake You.

#112 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:26 PM

Dear Lord,

May A soon find out if her problem really is vestibular migraines or if it's something else. May taking magnesium, riboflavin + feverfew help enough that she does not feel the need to try a brain altering drug. 

May she find the right doctor. I like the audiology group but am not so sure about the neurologist.

Give her relief from the headaches + dizziness. May she be able to be active + healthy. May she + Marty do all they can to eat healthfully, exercise often, + get enough sleep. May they also eliminate toxins from their environment-as much as is possible. May they consider moving to a place that does not have asbestos tiles. May Marty not drink that terribly unhealthy soylent drink.

Bless their jobs + keep them safe + secure at home + when they're out.

Above all, inspire them to be faithful to You + never forsake You. May they study Your word + pray often, + fellowship with other Christians. Involve them in a Bible study.

#113 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:49 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A's health. She should not be having problems like fatigue, dizziness or headaches on a chronic basis.

Help her + Marty to take an interest in doing all they can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins in their environments.

Bless their jobs. Keep them safe on the road, at work, at home, + everywhere else.

Above all, work on their spirits so they will have a close relationship with You.

#114 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:33 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for A's health, as always. May she + Marty realize the symptoms they have now in their 20s suggest future, more severe problems if they do not take the best care of themselves that they can. May they be more intentional about eating as healthfully as possible, exercising often, getting enough sleep, + reducing stress + environmental toxins. They don't really see the need yet, but it's there. May the act accordingly.

May they take care of their spiritual health, too. May they spend time with You + may You be the Lord of their lives + their marriage.

Keep them safe + secure in their homes, at work, + elsewhere. May no evil befall them. May they never forsake You.

#115 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:18 PM

Dear Lord,

A is still having prolonged headaches. She didn't say anything about dizziness in this morning's text, so I'm not sure if that's been bothering her lately.

Either way, I pray she will finally get relief from her health problems. May she be determined to do all she can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxin exposure for herself + Marty.

May she be receptive to info I try to give her.

#116 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:27 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A was less fatigued today, but she is still having headaches. Please guide her on how best to deal with these, + help her find the right person to tease out what the cause is.

May she be able to find relief w/o taking dangerous drugs. May she + Marty do all they can to take care of their physical, mental, emotional + spiritual health. May they always make time for You, + may they be intentional about eating right, exercising often,  getting enough sleep, + reducing toxins.

Bless their jobs, finances, marriage, + keep them safe + secure in their homes, on the road, + elsewhere.

#117 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:29 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A + Marty + heal them of any issues such as A's headaches/dizziness/fatigue, + Marty's possible arthritis + other problems. I think A has some electrosensitivity but she does not seem to want to hear about that. May she consider that our bodies are electric in many ways + constant exposure to wireless radiation impacts every cell in them. May they try to shield themselves as much as possible- there are ways to do it.

May they be very intentional in eating right, exercising often, + getting enough sleep. May they also strive to reduce exposure to other toxins.

Bless their jobs/careers. Guard them when they are exposed to false teachings. May their spirits recognize them immediately + refuse to engage with them or believe them. May neither ever forsake You, but hold tightly to Your word + learn it well- they will need the armor of God now, more than ever.

Protect their identities, finances, reputations, credit, relationships with each other/friends/coworkers, + as they come + go.