#91 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:53 PM

Dear Lord,

You tell us to be persistent in prayer, + so here I go again. I have concerns for both A's + Marty's health; You know what they are + what I'm asking for.

May these 2 be really motivated to guard their health + do everything they can to take good care of it. May they be alert to bad habits that can lead to additional problems. May they strive to eat as healthfully as possible, allow enough time for good digestion, avoid toxins in food/water/environment, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

I pray for their spiritual health, too. May they always make time for You in prayer + by studying Your Word. May they participate in a regular Bible class so they can grow in their faith.

I pray for A's dizziness issue. The eye-brain coordination exercises she's being given are unpleasant to do. May she be determined to do them anyway-it will be worth it if they help. May this problem resolve + not plague her again.

In Your precious name, amen.

#92 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

Dear Lord,

A is about 1/2 way thru the treatments for vestibular migraines. She wants to stop them. May she only stop if the audiologists say she can do them on her own. Either way, I pray she keeps up with the exercises + takes better care of her health, incl. avoiding EMR as much as possible. May Marty do the same.

#93 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:35 PM

Dear Lord,

A is continuing with another series of eye-brain-balance treatments for her borderline vestibular migraines. May she get good results, + may she also practice at home like she's supposed to.

May these treatments work + may she no longer have trouble with dizziness.

#94 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:29 PM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to bless A's health. TY that last I heard, the dizziness is better but she's had mild headaches that last pretty long. May she + Marty do what they can to reduce EMF exposure. I think that is part of it.

May they also take their health very seriously + make a conscious effort to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

#95 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

Dear Lord,

A finished a series of treatments from an audiologist designed to re-calibrate eye-brain-vestibular coordination. It seems to have helped- no dizziness in 6 weeks. Praises! May it stay away.

I have a lot of concerns about her health in general, though. I'm afraid she is not eating as healthfully as she should, plus she eats too fast. I'm concerned she has picked up some bad eating habits; her husband is quite overweight. She has gained weight too. I don't want to see her increase her risk of chronic disease, cancer + diabetes bc of excess weight. I don't want Marty to get sick either. Please inspire both of them to go on a healthy regimen in which they focus on eating right, exercising often, getting enough sleep, + reducing their toxin exposure (incl. EMF).

I don't want to meddle in their marriage, so I try to keep my mouth shut-but I am worried about their health.

Above all, I want them to have a close relationship with You, + for You to be the third cord in their marriage. May it be so.

Keep their little cat healthy as well. She is such a joy. TY for blessing them with her.

#96 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 06:53 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A seems to have benefited from seeing an audiologist. May she have no further problems with dizziness.

I cont. to pray for her + Marty's health. Neither one is in the best of health. May they focus on intentionally changing their diet, exercising often, + making sure they get good sleep. May they avoid excess carbs + sugar, pesticides, EMF, etc.

Keep them as healthy as possible, + their little cat, too.

Bless their marriage. May they focus on being spiritually healthy + spending  a lot of time with You.

#97 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:37 PM

Dear Lord,

I remain concerned about A + Marty's health. He grew up not eating healthfully, + both have some bad habits. I hate to see them not at their best.

Inspire them to do all they can to take care of their health, incl. eating right,. exercising often, getting enough sleep + reducing toxins + EMF.

Help Marty to recover from his cold quickly. May A not get it.

May their little cat stay well, too.

#98 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:27 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings. TY for protecting A's health from conception on. I cont. to pray that she + Marty will start learning as much about their health as they can, + apply it to their lives daily. May they realize how much of a difference it will make in how they feel if they eat healthfully, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins as much as possible.

Cont. to bless their marriage + their lives. Bless their little cat.

#99 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:21 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done for us. I praise You for the improvement in A's symptoms, + TY that Marty is recovering from his cold.

I cont. to pray that You will help them to realize how impt. it is to take scrupulous care of their health. They're both too young to be having health issues. May they strive to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + remove toxins from their environment as much as possible. May they shield themselves from EMF as much as possible.

I pray also for their spiritual health. May they make time for You daily in prayer + Bible study. May they seek to serve You.

Protect them from the terrible deceptions that are unfolding in our world. May they never be deceived. Give them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. Protect them from Satan's evil schemes. May they never forsake You, regardless of the cost.

#100 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:10 PM

Dear Lord,

A had an upset in her cycle-it started early, with cramping. This made her feel bad + led to a headache + dizziness.

She had just had a nice, 6-week break from the dizziness. I had hoped it was gone for good.

May her app't with the neurologist tomorrow be helpful. May he not prescribe any toxic drugs. May her body get back in balance again + may she not have any further dizziness.

I cont. to pray for her + Marty's health. May they do all they can to take care of it. May they make conscious decisions to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, reduce toxins, + be spiritually healthy as well.

#101 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:30 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this precious daughter You entrusted into my care. I so don't deserve her. Such grace! 

May she + her husband take note of the direction our society is going in morally + spiritually, + realize how close we are to Your return. May they prepare themselves spiritually + mentally.

May they also do all they can to take care of their physical health, esp. since both of them already have health issues. They're still in their 20s! May they strive to always eat healthfully, exercise often, get enough sleep, reduce EMF + other toxins, + take excellent care of themselves.

Above all, may they have a very close relationship with You.

#102 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:24 PM

Dear Lord,

A saw a neurologist today, who said that the diagnosis of vestibular migraines (by the audiologist) was just a guess; that the only way to tell if she does have them is to put her on medication. He wants her to take a different kind of magnesium, along with riboflavin + feverfew-but he also wants her to take a common antidepressant. I hate that! Those psych drugs rewire the brain + then you can't get off of them. 

She is desperate to try something to get relief, + I understand that. I just really hate to see her go down this path. Inevitably it will lead to more medication + more side effects.

I tho't we finally had a diagnosis. 

She got very upset with me bc I want to use a natural approach instead of all these drugs. She tho't I was ashamed of her for agreeing to take a drug-but I totally understand it. I am glad she told me, though.

Please provide relief for her from the health problems. May this be an incentive for both her + Marty to do what they can to make their lifestyle as healthy as possible. She didn't want to hear about reducing EMF, but I don't expect her to stop using computers or phones- just reduce exposure by using shields + turning off the internet when not in use. I do pray they will strive to always eat healthfully, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins.

Bless our relationship. She was frustrated with me tonight, but she was feeling bad.

#103 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:30 AM

Dear Lord,

May A have a better day today, + may she finally get relief from the headaches + dizziness w/o having to take meds other than the riboflavin, feverfew, + magnesium. May those alone be enough to take care of it all.

Help me to relate to her in a way that won't upset her, + vice-versa.

May she be praying to You about this, + getting closer to You. May both she + Marty involve You in all their decisions, knowing You know what's best for them.

May they do all they can to eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins in their environment.

May they consider moving to an apt. that does not have old asbestos tiles in it.

#104 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:23 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A had a much better day today. Please help her get this problem under control without dangerous meds that usually only offer temporary + then disappointing results + many side effects. May natural supplements be sufficient. It also seems like this is related to her hormone levels-may the docs pay attention to that.

Help me to trust You more to take care of her. I'm communicating my fear to her + that is not a good witness; nor is it a sign of good faith. After all You've done to care for me, how can I doubt You to care for her?

May she do all she can to learn about this migraine issue + how to reduce her risk factors, toxins, etc. May she + Marty change their diets to be as nutritious as possible, avoiding pesticides + GMOs. May they also exercise often + get enough sleep.

#105 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:24 AM

Dear Lord,

A had to get a ride home bc she got dizzy in the middle of teaching. This is so upsetting! I feel so helpless.

Please show her what she should do, what decisions she should make, etc. May this awful problem be resolved asap!

I praise You in this storm.