#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You've done for A + Marty. You've really protected her over the years, + I'm so grateful.

Please restore her health. May the upcoming evaluation easily diagnose what is causing her dizziness. TY for providing an institute nearby that specializes in difficult-to-diagnose cases, although I pray her problem will be discovered quickly + with minimal testing. 

May it just be an imbalance in the inner ear crystals. This would not be so hard to manage.

May this inspire both her + Marty to do all they can to take the best possible care of themselves. Motivate them to always eat right + slowly, exercise often + get enough sleep.

In Your precious name, amen.

#77 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:13 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray A hasn't been having any problems with dizziness. Last I heard she was doing pretty well.

I pray for a speedy resolution to this problem. May she only require minimal testing when she goes for her evaluation. May no MRIs, CTs, dye or heavy metals be deemed necessary. May this just be an imbalance in the inner ear crystals. She can be taught how to rebalance them.

I pray this won't cost much, either. Her insurance is pretty inadequate.

May she + Marty do all they can to take care of their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical health. May they eat right, exercise often + get enough sleep.

#78 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:30 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A hasn't had any dizziness for a few weeks. She was wondering if she should not go thru the eval. I encouraged her to do it, bc it will likely come back based on the pattern we've seen so far.

TY that I got to spend some time with her today. I cont. to pray for her health in every way. May she + Marty get interested in focusing on the healthiest lifestyle they can pursue, including eating right, exercising often, + getting enough sleep.

I also pray for their spiritual health. TY that he is taking his gma to church every Sunday, so he is hearing the gospel. May it really sink into his spirit + may he devote his life to you. May A never be deceived by what she hears on campus or by what society is telling us is acceptable + true.

#79 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:02 PM

Dear Lord,

I remain concerned for A's health, for  reasons You already know about. I pray she + Marty will have an epiphany about what needs to be changed re: their dietary intake, lack of exercise, stress management, EMR reduction, etc. They're both headed for health problems if changes aren't made.

Bless A's upcoming appointment. May the cause of dizziness just be an imbalance in the crystals of her inner ear. May the program that'll teach her how to manage it be effective + lasting.

Keep them healthy in every way. May they always strive to put You first.

Reveal the truth to them so they will not be deceived by the world's many lies.

#80 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:45 PM

Dear Lord,

I remain concerned about A's health: the off & on dizziness, as well as her general health. May she + Marty do all they can to make sure they take the best possible care of their health that they can. May they eat right + slowly, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce/eliminate as many toxins as possible.

Above all, I pray they will strive to always put You first in their lives.

#81 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

Dear Lord,

A had 2-3 weeks w/o dizziness, but it's back. At least she will get evaluated in 10 days. However, she starts teaching a summer class at a university in a week, so she needs to be up to par. I pray this problem will not interfere with her classes. There have been times she's had to cancel, + that never looks good.

May she + Marty do all they can to take care of their health. It's harder than ever these days. There are so many toxins in processed foods, + even whole foods have much less nutrition than they used to due to depletion of topsoil, pesticides, etc.

May they resolve to eliminate as many toxins from their diet + environment as possible, eat as healthfully as possible, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce EMR.

#82 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:52 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to hold A in prayer for her spiritual, physical, mental, + emotional health. Above all, may she always worship You + follow Your precepts. May Marty do the same. May their marriage be = yoked.

Bless A's app't to evaluate the dizziness. May the problem be easily identified + may it just be an imbalance in the crystals in her inner ear. May it be managed easily + may the dizziness not recur. May it not interfere with her career or her life.

May she + Marty do all they can to take excellent care of their health. May they intentionally eat right, exercise often, get enough sleep, + reduce toxins, including EMR.

#83 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:48 PM

Dear Lord,

You tell us to pray without ceasing, so here I go again. May A's health problems be correctly diagnoses; specifically the dizziness.

Bless her app't next week. May everyone treat her with wisdom, knowledge, skill, compassion + kindness. May the cause be limited to an imbalance in the crystals in the inner ear fluid. May the exercises they teach her alleviate the problem for good.

#84 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:57 AM

Dear Lord,

A's app't is less than a week away. Please bless the doctors, nurses, audiologists, + whoever she comes in contact with. May they be filled with wisdom, knowledge, skill, + compassion.

May the cause of her dizziness be discovered easily. May it be something manageable, such as the inner ear crystal issue. May all she need is to do specific exercises to rebalance the crystals.

Help her to cope with this. May she rely on You + always make time for You.

#85 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:08 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A's testing offered a likely answer: borderline vestibular migraines. She thinks this diagnosis is an overreach, bc she doesn't have the worst of the symptoms associated with it. However, the testing was very extensive + at least points to this as a plausible cause.

TY that so far all they've prescribed is magnesium. In some cases, antidepressants are prescribed, even if the patient is not depressed. They then cause worse problems.

I pray they will not give her toxic drugs + that the treatment + exercises she'll have to get + do will help keep her symptoms under control.

#86 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A's health + her husband's as well. Now that there is a likely diagnosis for her dizziness, may she do all she can to mitigate her symptoms by rigorously following the treatment program. May she make sure their diet is as healthy as possible, + their food + home are as free of toxins as they can make them. May they also do what they can to reduce EMR.

May the treatment program work.

Both need to exercise regularly + make sure they get enough sleep, as well as try to reduce stress.

May the glory be Yours.

#87 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:49 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that we have an answer of sorts: A likely has borderline vestibular migraines. She seems discouraged. I pray the treatment regimen helps + that this will inspire her to be more intentional about eating whole, unprocessed foods, avoiding sugar + dietary additives, exercising often, + getting enough sleep. May Marty do the same.

Keep them healthy, both spiritually + physically. Keep them safe.

#88 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:03 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A is feeling a little better + has started a treatment program for the dizziness. I pray it works. 

Help her to be vigilant in doing the visual exercises she's given. That will be critical to her well-being.

TY that it isn't anything worse.

#89 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:27 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A with the desire to do all she can to take care of her health. She is supposed to be doing visual coordination exercises for the vestibular migraines, + they aren't pleasant. She's not keeping up with them. It's very impt to do them. May she find a way to fit them into her day, as well as doing regular aerobic + other exercises for her health. May Marty exercise regularly too.

May they both be determine to eat more healthfully + avoid the common traps that make it hard to do this. May they get enough sleep.

#90 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:35 PM

Dear Lord,

The ENT wants A to see a neurologist after her treatments at the audiology center. I assume this is bc if her problem is d/t vestibular migraines, that would be outside the ENT's purview. Either way, I pray we will know for sure if that is the correct diagnosis, + if so, how best to treat it.

Help her to be determined to do the visual exercises that help her eyes + brain work together. May she also exercise regularly + often, since that helps vestibular migraines as well as her overall health.

May she + Marty be very intentional about eating healthfully + getting enough sleep, in addition to getting regular exercise.

Protect their health.