#46 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:57 AM

Dear Lord,

I know there is no one better for me to trust A with than You. Bless her health in every way. Show her how impt. it is to do all she can to take care of herself. Our world is so toxic now; I worry about the younger generations in particular.

Above all, may she + her husband make time for You every day + make You the center of the lives. May they not be deceived. It's scary to see so many prophecies about the end times coming to pass. May they be alert to what is happening + always trust You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#47 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done to take care of A. I'm thankful she got some probiotics, since she was prescribed abx for her sinus issues. I pray she is not on the abx long + You will restore her gut health quickly, as well as her health in general.

May she + Marty do all they can to take care of their spiritual, physical, mental + emotional health.

#48 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:55 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A finally felt well enough to get her usual activities done today. May she cont. to feel better.

May she + Marty both be inspired to do all they can to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

I also pray they will at least turn the WiFi off at night. It's not good to be constantly bombarded with wireless radiation.

#49 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that both A + Marty will be healthy, happy + be devoted servants of Yours. May they have a very strong faith-they will need it in this increasingly corrupt world.

May they both do all they can to take the best possible care of their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical health.

#50 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:34 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A's health. I hate to see her getting sick periodically, esp. if it's accompanied by dizziness. That really concerns me.

I realize I hyperfocus on health issues bc of my own medical history. I just don't want to see her or Marty have worse problems down the road. May they be inspired to do all they can to do the best for their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical health.

May they be determined to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep. May they also protect themselves from pollutants as much as possible, including in the air, water, environment, + with wireless radiation. I pray they'll turn WiFi off at least at night.

#51 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:25 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give A relief from her jaw/headache pain. Inspire her + Marty to make their lifestyles as healthy as possible in every way.

Heal everything that is wrong with their bodies. May they be + remain healthy.

#52 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:55 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray A is feeling better today. Inspire her to really seek You + make You the center of her marriage + life. I pray Marty will do the same.

I don't want her to get sick so often. I pray the two of them will do all they can to take the best care of themselves that they can. May they eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep. May they reduce exposure to all toxins, including wireless radiation.

#53 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

Dear Lord,

Please protect A + Marty's health in this toxic world. May they really pay attention to their health + do all they can to take care of it- spiritual, mental, emotional, + physical.

I'm concerned about wireless radiation, esp. the advent of 5G. May they be aware of the dangers + do what they can to protect themselves.

#54 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that A + Marty will be happy + healthy in their marriage + lives in every way. Above all, may they seek to serve You + keep You at the center of their lives.

Protect them. May they do all they can to be spiritually, mentally, emotionally + physically healthy.

#55 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:25 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A + Marty in the marriage + spiritual lives. May they yearn to seek You + spend much time in prayer, worship + Bible study. May they be =yoked.

TY that Marty loves her + treats her well. TY for blessing them with such a sweet little cat. Keep all of them healthy + happy.

May they be very conscious of keeping their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical lives healthy.

#56 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

Dear Lord,

I know better than to worry- You are the only One I can truly count on to take care of A + Marty. Still, I find myself letting worry creep in-worry over their health, over finances, over jobs, etc. 

Help me to let go of that worry for good. Above all, I ask for You to see to it that their eternal destination is secure. May they devote themselves to You + ask You to guide them in every area of their lives.

I cont. to pray for them to take the best possible care of themselves that they can. May they never be deceived by all the false teachings being spewed everywhere we turn. Give them wisdom, discernment, clarity of vision, + an unshakeable faith.

#57 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless my time with A tomorrow.

Bless her health, + Marty's too. May they put You first in their lives each day. May they focus on spending time with You + making You the center of their marriage.

Bless their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical health. Keep them wise + discerning. May they not be deceived by the plethora of false teachings we're constantly bombarded with. Protect them in every way, please.

May they do all they can to eat right, exercise often + get enough sleep. May they also seek to protect themselves from pollutants, incl. wireless radiation.

#58 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:10 PM

Dear Lord,

I remain concerned about A's health. She gets sick too often, gets headaches, has the intermittent bout of dizziness, + so on.

Please protect her + Marty from all forms of injury, disease, or other health issues. Heal her of what ails her. 

May they both do all they can to take excellent care of their health.

#59 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm so thankful A believes in You. A friend was telling me about her heartbreak:her son has abandoned the faith. I pray for him to realize what a mistake is. May he return to You.

TY that A prays, although I don't know how much. She said Marty prays at least some of the time. Sometimes she'll ask him to pray with her. I'm so thankful for this, but I pray they will pray together daily + have vibrant, spiritual health.

I fervently pray for their physical, mental, + emotional health as well. May whatever needs healing be healed. May they do all they can to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

TY for their little cat. May she remain healthy + give them many years of great joy.

#60 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for what You've done in A's life, + for her willingness to help me when needed.

I realize I'm hyper-focused on all things related to health, largely d/t the catastrophic issues I've faced over the years. May A + Marty do all they can to take care of every aspect of their health- spiritual, physical, mental + emotional. May they eat right, exercise often + get enough sleep.

I'm not sure why A gets the occasional episodes of dizziness, although You know I have some theories. I pray all health issues will resolve + she + Marty will be healthy + happy (the cat, too!).