#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:25 PM

Dear Lord,

I was really hoping we were done with all this, but the dizzy spells are still plaguing A. She's too young for something like this. No one has figured out what it is. PT isn't helping, so it likely isn't a vestibular problem.

Please reveal the cause of the dizziness + what can be done to correct it w/o hurting her or causing some other problem.

I hate for her to suffer with this. May it resolve asap. May she rely totally on You + remember to keep her relationship with You alive + active.

In Your precious name, amen.

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:56 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help A get an answer for what is causing her dizziness. It isn't bad overall, but she shouldn't have this at her age.

She's been seeing a PT but will only get 6 sessions. If that + the exercises don't work, she'll be referred to an ENT. Please protect her from any dangerous tests, such as CTs or MRIs that use dye that can cause problems. May such tests not be deemed necessary.

May she + Marty do all they can to take the best possible care of their health that they can.

#33 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:21 PM

Dear Lord,

A keeps getting sick, usually from some kind of resp. infection or sore throat. I worry about her. Last I heard she hadn't had much dizziness but she shouldn't have any. I pray this issue will resolve permanently + she will take better care of her health. May Marty do the same.

May this new year inspire them both to make a concerted effort to take the best possible care of their health that they can.

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:54 PM

Dear Lord,

A has been sick off + on the past few mos., mostly from sinus congestion/chest congestion + poss. a sore throat. Please help her take better care of her health. Protect her from toxins in food + the environment. May she make the necessary changes so both she + Marty can be healthier. They're both headed for chronic diseases if they don't make some changes.

May they both eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep. Help them cope with stress. 

Protect A from getting any more dizziness.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A is better in general, but she still seems to get sick a lot. It worries me. Please inspire both her + Marty to take the best possible care of themselves that they can. I don't want to see them get chronic diseases.

May they always strive to eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep. Esp. help A to be able to teach day classes only- the night classes are too hard on her. She'll be able to teach during the day this semester, but please help that to continue from now on. May she also get more classes at the larger university, since they are set up better + pay better than the community college. I also pray that this summer she can teach at the other university that she taught at for the past 2 summers.

#37 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help A (+ Marty) to be as healthy as poss. She has some health issues that concern me, as You know. Please touch her heart so she will realize how important it is to be intentional about pursuing a healthy diet, regular exercise, adequate sleep, + times of rest + refreshing. Her schedule gets imbalanced + that throws everything off.

TY for what You've done to protect + heal her. Please also help her to be able to always teach during the day, instead of in the evening. Keep her safe on campus-one of the universities had 3 students get robbed recently.

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You will keep working on A's heart to make You a priority in her life, + for her to be =yoked in her relationship with Marty.

She is in the age group that's exposed to a lot of liberal belief systems that violate Your word. May she never be deceived on right vs. wrong or righteous vs. unrighteous behavior. May she see through all false teachings, false narratives, + false news.

Give her wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. May she always remember she belongs to You, + may nothing ever tempt her to forsake You.

Bless her health. Help her to take the best possible care of it that she can. May she focus on eating right (+ more slowly), exercising often, + getting enough sleep. May Marty do the same.

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:46 PM

Dear Lord,

A was better for a while, but over the past several days she's been dealing with dizziness again. I pray for inspiration on how to help her + what she shd do to improve her health.

I also pray for healing. May she not be plagued with this again. TY for all You've done for her.

#40 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for healing for A in every area of her body. She is stressed + not eating right or getting enough exercise. Please help inspire her + Marty to do all they can to take care of their health.

I pray she will have no further problems with dizziness, headaches, or any other health problems.

#41 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:23 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A's physical, mental, emotional + spiritual health.

May she have no further problems with dizziness or headaches. May she + Marty do all they can to take care of their health by eating right, exercising often + getting enough sleep.

May they reduce their exposure to toxins + EMF.

Help me to set a good example + show me how to help them.

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:14 PM

Dear Lord,

I lay my concerns for A's health at Your feet. May all problems with headaches, dizziness, mineral imbalance, + other imbalances be healed.

May she be inspired to do all she can to take the best possible care of herself- her hub, too.

Help me to stop worrying about this. I know it won't add even a second to my life + is a waste of time.

TY for the many ways You've blessed her. Help me to always be grateful for all You've done for us.

#43 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:08 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for healing for anything that isn't right with A's health. May she focus on doing all she can for herself + her husband in terms of spiritual, physical, mental + emotional health. May they both spend time with You in worship, prayer, + study of Scripture. May she always remember she is Your child.

May neither of them be deceived by the rampant trumpeting of false teachings, claiming that evil is good + good is evil. Please protect them.

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:38 AM

Dear Lord,

A is reporting a lot of sinus symptoms. It really bothers me that she seems to get sick a lot. Please restore her health in every way.

May she + her new husband do all t hey can to guard their health, eat right, exercise often, + get plenty of sleep.

As always, may their souls be healthy + may they have an active, personal relationship with You.

#45 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:38 AM

Amen