#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:56 PM

Dear Lord,

It sounds like A isn't having any dizziness today. TY so much for that! It has been the most worrisome symptom, in my opinion.

She had a sore throat this morning + some ear pain yesterday + possibly today. It's not too bad, but it is still concerning.

I pray for total healing for A asap, according to Your will.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:29 AM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that A feels pretty much like herself again. The dizziness was very scary for both of us. 

May she do all she can to take good care of her health in every way-spiritual, physical, emotional + mental.

Protect her from being deceived by the many false teachers that abound in our world + in our media.

Protect her also from a recurrence of the dizziness + anything else that could harm her health or livelihood.

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 05:24 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that A feels a lot better. May she get PT scheduled asap so she can learn how to manage the dizziness if it returns. I pray it doesn't return, but it'd be good to be prepared since she's had it before.

May she do all she can to take the best possible care of herself that she can.

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A seems to be better. Please protect her health + keep her from having issues with dizziness again.

May she see this as a wake-up call to do all she can to take care of her health in every way. May she focus on eating healthier food + exercising more.

May Marty do the same.

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:19 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that the worst of A's symptoms seem to be over. May she consider what she said about not taking care of herself nutritionally + do all she can to maximize her health. May she + Marty make a concerted effort to eat right, exercise often, + avoid unhealthy foods.

May she have no further issues with dizziness.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:49 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A is feeling OK. I pray she will do all she can to take the best possible care of her health. May Marty do the same.

Her busy schedule makes it hard to eat right, plus she works late in the evenings + that throws things off. I pray she will get to change her schedule so she teaches in the morning + early afternoon instead.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A has not reported further dizziness. I still worry about the symptoms she's had off + on since she got a certain vaccine when she was 13. Please protect her- other girls died after this vaccine; some were paralyzed; others have other problems. You've protected A so far from the worst of it, but I'm concerned about other outcomes I've read about.

Inspire A to take the best possible care of her health that she can. May she regard this latest scare as something to be taken seriously, + start being very intentional about eating right, exercising often, + getting enough sleep. May Marty do the same.

May both of them also take care of their spiritual health + be sure to make time for You.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:13 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray You will inspire A to take the best possible care of her health that she can-Marty as well. She's too young to already have health issues + so is he. I don't want them to realize too late that they shd've made chgs sooner.

TY for the many ways You've protected them both.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:47 AM

Dear Lord,

I am struggling not to worry about A's health. I pray for peace + patience. I cont. to ask that You will inspire her + Marty to do all they can to take the best possible care of their health that they can. 

I don't want to see either of them have more serious problems later on.

Please work in their lives to inspire them in this regard.

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:11 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You've done to protect A's health. I cont. to pray that she will do all she can to take care of herself in every way, incl. spiritually. May Marty do the same.

Our world is so toxic. Help them learn what they need to do to deal with this.

#26 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,508 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:21 AM

Father, I lift A to You for healing in areas that You know need healing. Precious Lord, thank You for hearing my prayer for A. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:50 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A's ears. She is doing much better dizziness-wise, but her ears are very sensitive to wind + cold. Protect her health this fall/winter. May she have no further problems with the dizziness.

I'm worrying too much about her health in general, + one area in particular. Help me to leave that in Your hands + stop fretting about it. I know I have no control over it, but i pray You will inspire both her + Marty to pay special attention to their health, + do all they can to eat right + intentionally, exercise often, + get enough sleep. May they come up with a program they can both do together + may they be able to stick to it.

I pray A will get more day classes to teach + be able to get away from the night classes. May she be able to teach more at the new university + less at the community college, according to Your will. The new university pays better + the program is set up better.

Protect both of them from being deceived. The enemy is bombarding us with more lies every day, + getting more + more brazen in the ways he flaunts immoral + obscene, unthinkable behavior. Too many churches are being infiltrated with false doctrines. If she + Marty end up choosing a different church later on after they're married, please help them find a true church. Enable them to recognize false teachings + refuse to embrace them. May they always test every spirit to see if it comes from You or not.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:12 PM

Dear Lord,

A hasn't complained anymore about dizzy spells, but I still pray for cont'd protection. She gets sick too often + it concerns me. I don't think she takes proper care of herself. Inspire her to do so. She's gotten into some careless nutritional habits + this is made harder since Marty grew up eating fast food, junk food, etc. They're both setting themselves up for chronic disease if they don't make some changes. She doesn't seem to want to hear about health from me, so please send someone into their lives who will really get them motivated to make changes to protect their health. They both also need regular exercise + better sleep.

In Your precious name, with thanks, amen.

#29 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:38 PM

Father I thank you that A's dizziness is gone.  I pray that her body is made whole and that she remains well.  We know that your plan for us is greater than anything that we can ever desire for ourselves.  Give A a desire for those foods that are wholesome and good.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

Dear Lord,

It's very discouraging that A's dizziness is back. She's too young to have this symptom. PT doesn't seem to be helping. She may have to see an ENT doc next.

I'm wondering if it would help for her to reduce her exposure to wireless radiation. A lot of people are becoming hypersensitive to it now, in part bc it is so ubiquitous + partly bc it is much stronger than when it was first implemented. Please inspire her to consider that this could contribute to her problems. May she be willing to make some changes for her health.