#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

Dear Lord,

Please heal A of the dizzy spells, ease her stress, + allow her to feel better again. May the dizziness never return. It sounds like there might be a seasonal (fall/spring) component, although I am not sure. It's very concerning either way.

Lord, she's under so much stress right now + is still making time to help me since I'm still recovering from the hip replacement. Bless her + help her to be as efficient + productive as possible in the time she has.

Lord, these dizzy spells have happened on + off since she's been about 13. Please heal her, according to Your will.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:48 AM

Dear Lord,

A's dizzy spells are slightly better but still a problem. She is likely deficient in some nutrients d/t stress + a vegetarian diet. I pray that's all it is. 

May the supplements help + may the dizziness resolve completely. If there is something else we need to do, please show us.

I know You have this well in hand. Please bless her + heal her.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:06 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for healing of the dizziness + for A to be able to do all she needs to do for work, etc. I'm esp. concerned about another issue that could potentially make her health worse. You know all + You are in control of this. I believe that with all my heart. I pray You will protect her from any + all forms of injury + not allow any illness, evil, or other adverse events to harm her.

Keep reminding her she is Your child. May she always make time to have a relationship with You.

TY for Your grace. In Your precious name, amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:46 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A felt pretty well today. Unfortunately tomorrow she will be exposed to something that I think could make her sick. Please protect her from any + all adverse effects, both temporary or those that could be long-lasting.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:54 PM

Dear Lord,

A felt so bad today she had to cancel her evening class. She got a flu shot yesterday + that only made her symptoms worse, it seems.

Please protect her from adverse effects of the adjuvants in the vaccine + heal her of the dizziness.

She can't get in to see a doc till Weds. unless there is a cancellation. I pray she can see the doc tomorrow. We're all worried.

I know You have this well in hand. TY for having someone from church call me again when I was upset. 

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:57 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A to make a complete recovery from the dizziness issue + also that she will not have been harmed by the flu shot. It's scary when I hear about others who get the flu shot + have terrible reactions. Please heal her.

TY for protecting her from far worse outcomes.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:19 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A felt somewhat better after an acupuncture treatment. May she recover fully w/o any permanent damage. In my opinion, the flu shot is dangerous. I pray she won't get one again.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that A got to see a doc today. I pray the labs that were drawn will shed light on her symptoms.

May she recover completely. Since so many people are reacting badly to the flu shot, incl. her, I pray she won't get one anymore.

May she do all she can to take good care of her health.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:54 PM

Father, be merciful to A. Bring healing to her body, Lord. Thank You for hearing our prayers and answer. All glory to God. In Jesus'Name. Amen.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:06 AM

DEAR LORD,

May A get her lab results back tomorrow. I pray that her symptoms are only d/t a B12 deficiency. I don’t want her to get another CT scan d/t the radiation + the contrast dye. The doc talked about ordering a CT. Please prevent this from being indicated.

TY that she at least feels a little better today. Please protect her from all harm. May she do all she can to take care of her health in every way.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:42 PM

Dear Lord,

We are still waiting for the lab results. A is feeling OK but still not exactly right.

Please restore her to full health. Protect her from any test that is potentially harmful.

Help this inspire her to do all she can to make sure she takes care of her health.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:14 PM

Dear Lord,

Right after praying, A called me + told me her lab results were back + they were normal. The doc thinks she may have a mild, viral labyrinthitis, although she has had no fever, nausea, vomiting, or other symptoms besides the dizziness + feeling foggy.

She is going to try a few more acupuncture treatments since she has gotten good results from them for other problems in the past. I pray they continue to help her + that the doc is right + this will resolve on its own. TY that they aren't giving her antibiotics since those would be useless for a viral infection.

I would like for her to see a naturopath but she is not ready to do that. I pray that she will try it.

In the meantime, TY that there has been no further mention of doing a CT scan + there is nothing catastrophically wrong.

TY for protecting her. I still think the flu shot is a major contributor to this problem, based on how it's affected others so adversely. Only You know.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:14 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that we have a likely answer to A's symptoms. TY that the doc ordered PT for her vestibular issues. I pray it goes well + she gets good results. I also pray it won't be too expensive-she has insurance, but the deductible is high + she'll have to start the deductible all over again if treatment extends into 2019.

Protect her from a middle ear infection. Her R ear was hurting today.

She had to find someone to teach her classes. I pray she can return to teaching by Monday.

May she heal quickly + completely, w/o any further recurrence of these symptoms.

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:26 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that A's dizziness is better day. Please heal her completely. May she give You the thanks + glory.

Bless her health in general. May she + Marty do all they can to take excellent care of their health. Protect them from all forms of injury, illness, disease, etc.

May A be able to return to work Mon. + may her medical bills be manageable.

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

Dear Lord,

Please also relieve A of the headache she has today. I forgot to ask.

TY for what You're doing in our lives + Your healing mercies.