8 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

Father God, You are so good. Today my family is taking a bold step to start up a family food business. We take this step together by faith believing You will guide us according to Your will and plan for our family. We have grown through the storm together, going through trial and tribulation. Lord, Your Word says let there be light. May Your light shine upon us as we trust You for ordering our steps and guarding our hearts. Lord, we totally trust You for finance, location, safety, wisdom and the boldness to bring glory to Your Name. We confess with our tongue that You Lord Jesus is Lord. As we fall, we trust Your Holy Spirit will raise us up. This evening we are sending our food for testing by the shop owner. Father, bless all the food that is for taste testing. Bless the hands that prepare them. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon our going and coming. I ask for good weather. Touch the hearts of the people around us. Thank You, Lord. You are indeed faithful Lord. Thank You Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this endeavor + allow the family's new business to prosper. May all go well + may this be a way to ease their financial burdens.

May the people who buy the food like it + may it always test as safe for consumption. May there be an adequate supply of all needed ingredients.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:21 PM

May God bless you for your prayer in areas He knows abundantly. Thank you drei.
Father, thank You for opening doors for our family to start up food business. My husband and DIL sent food to the premise owner and he liked and approve our menu. Lord, thank You. It may be a small food business to You but too us it is a business where we can glorify You and bring income to us. Thank You Jesus. May You reveal Your timing for us to start. May You supply our needs Lord in areas only You know not limited to finance and good health. Thank You Lord for everything. Fill this family with peace, love and joy, wisdom and the boldness to operate according to Your plans. Thank You Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:49 PM

Father, thank You for being with us during this good and tough time. Guide us according to Your plans, Lord. May our family business prosper. Bless our products, stall, the hands that prepare the food and every customer that buy or consume our products in Jesus' Name. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:32 AM

Father, thank You for the small food business as a start-up by my daughter and my husband. Lord, I praise and thank You for this time that daughter and father spent together. Lord, teach my daughter to humble herself and to always be kind and respectful towards her parents, husband and parents in law. O Lord, You know my thoughts and see my heart. Thank You for hearing my prayer all these years, now and in the future. Let Your will be fulfilled in my daughter's life. All glory to You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for helping with the startup business. May all go well + may it be a way for the family to meet its financial needs.

Bless the daughter. Help her to grow in wisdom + maturity. May she always honor her parents + in-laws.

In Your precious name, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:48 AM

Amen

#8 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:50 PM

Father I pray that this business and family prosper.  I ask your blessing over this new endeavor and that it is fruitful.  Bring a closeness to this daughter and her family and surround them with good.  Let this daughter always be respectful to those around her and show them the honor that they deserve. Let the success of this business always be to your honor and glory. 

In Jesus' name. 

Amen

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:59 AM

Amen