4 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:25 PM

I need continuing prayer for my liver & gallbladder. My recent annual physical blood work indicated higher than normal enzyme levels. I reject these results & claim a healthy liver/gallbladder. My doctor has order another liver function panel. Pray & agree with me that God will give normal results (& healing if needed) & deliver me from any & all physical attacks from the evil one. Thank you & God bless. Larry

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:52 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for Your healing power to flow through Larry's body and restore and heal completely every organ in Jesus name!

I plead the blood of Jesus over Larry's liver and gallbladder, I pray for these organs to function 100% perfectly just as You created it

to be, in Jesus name!  Father, I pray that Larry will live a long, healthy, and prosperous life, and to do great things in life for You, Lord.

I pray for an army of Your Warring angels to be assigned to Larry, and to surround him and protect him wherever he goes.  May everything

Larry touches, prosper and succeed.  I pray for Your favor upon his life, and may from this day on, nothing but good will happen for him,

in Jesus name, Amen!  Thank You, Lord.

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

Father I pray that Larry has been restored to full health and that his enzymes have returned to normal levels.  I praise you Father for your love and mercy.  In Jesus' name. Amen

#4 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:41 PM

I need continuing prayer for my liver & gallbladder. My recent annual physical blood work indicated higher than normal enzyme levels. I reject these results & claim a healthy liver/gallbladder. My doctor has order another liver function panel. Pray & agree with me that God will give normal results (& healing if needed) & deliver me from any & all physical attacks from the evil one. Thank you & God bless. Larry

I agree with you Larry, by His stripes you are healed and walk in divine health. 

#5 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:29 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.