21 replies to this topic

#16 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:47 AM

Father I thank you that all went well with the surgery and I ask that drei's mobility be restored completely.  

In Jesus' name. 

Amen

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:05 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all that went well. I cont. to pray for increased mobility, strength, + better balance. Please cont. to protect me from complications such as infection of the artificial joint, which can happen at any time.

You've given me so much grace + mercy over the years. I am so undeserving. May I always serve You the way You want me to.

In Your precious name, amen.

#18 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the progress I've made after the hip replacement. That side is still weak, but at least things seem to be moving in the right direction.

Please cont. to protect the new joint from infection/blood clot, which can happen at any time.

May I regain full strength, mobility + flexibility. Stairs + inclines are still difficult.

I suspect the R hip will have to be replaced in the new 2-3 years. I pray I'll have more time than that.

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the improvement in the L hip since it was replaced. That side is still weaker-it's taking a long time-but I'm thankful for the progress. TY that I can swim again; I'm sure that will  help further.

May the strength in each hip/leg be = + may both get stronger. Protect me from problems like infection, DVT, dislocation, etc. You've really helped me a lot so far, + I'm grateful.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:03 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that I'm getting stronger + more mobile. Flexibility is another matter! But I so appreciate not having hip pain, + being able to swim again.

Please cont. to protect me from any + all adverse outcomes, whether they are related to the hip or other health problems.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the progress I've made since the hip replacement. I'm esp. thankful to be able to swim again.

May I cont. to improve so I can go up + down steps normally, + walk w/o difficulty up inclines. Please also help my balance to improve, + protect me from falls.

TY for protecting me from the types of complications that happen after joint replacement.