2 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:24 PM

Please pray for salvation for my brother, sister-in-law, three-year old niece, and my brother's second child which will be born in March 2019. Pray for their salvation. Please pray that they will go to church. I have invited my brother to attend church with my mom and I but he has not gone yet. He keeps saying, "Maybe". Please pray that he will go to church with us and allow my three-year old niece to go too. Please pray that God will help my three-year old niece to know Him and love Him. Pray that He shows me how to reach my niece with age appropriate Bible stories and Bible cartoons to watch. I want my niece to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour at a young age and not have to go through all the suffering I went through as a young adult who rebelled against God and my parents. Thanks.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

Dear Lord,

Please work on the hearts of these individuals so they will no longer ignore the great salvation You offer. May they be inspired to attend church + esp. to have a personal relationship with You. May they think about the children in particular, + how You welcome us all.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

Thanks, dreibohnen.

Thank You, God, for wanting all to be saved. I pray that many of my relatives will be saved. In Jesus' name, amen.