3 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:29 PM

Father God, You are awesome. I come before You because I feel so sinful. My heart is not right. I am bitter and angry. I just do not know what to do anymore. Physically I am weak. Constantly being taken for granted. Emotionally, Lord I cannot describe my feeling. Spiritually I am backsliding. Socially, too busy baby sitting. Financially, total lacking. I do not want to live the rest of my life suffering. Lord, I surrender all these garbage in my life to You. I ask for Your peace to fill me. Please forgive me. In my helpless situation You are my peace. Please intervene Lord. I may not put it in writing but You see and know my needs and situation. I put my trust in You and believe You will come to my aid. Thank You Lord. I give You all the glory. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,915 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:19 PM

God,

Please strengthen and comfort Patches. Enable Patches to overlook offenses. Please help Patches to let go of all bitterness and anger and enable me too to let go of all bitterness and anger. Thank You that You are a forgiving God. Thank You for the gift of live. Everyday is a blessing from You. Life is short. Enable us to live with thankfulness. Soon, we, as Your disciples will be in heaven where there will be no more pain and suffering. So I pray for Patches, myself, and all true believers in You. Thank You, Jesus Christ, that You suffered more than we ever will when You came to earth to die for us. Enable us to be overcomers in all our light and momentary trials. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,301 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:56 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless Patches for her candid nature-we are all guilty as well. Give her the peace she needs to cope with all the struggles she faces. Heal her physically, spiritually + emotionally.

It's easy to take advantage of a grandma who loves her grandchildren. No doubt she is babysitting for free. May she see this as an opportunity to bear witness for You + to teach her grandchildren about You. She may not see the rewards now, but I'm sure she will later.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,702 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

Lord,

Please bless Patches.

In a world where there is so much pain, unfairness, injustice and suffering, it is easy to become bitter and discouraged.

I, as well as others have or do feel this way at times.

Be a light unto Patches feet. 

Be a shield and protector unto her.

Be a provider for all her needs.

Be an encourager to her spirit.

Be a counselor unto her soul.

Be a healer unto her body.

Be a peacemaker in her family.

Be a way maker when there is no way.

Be a saviour unto her.

Be the sunshine in her very being.

In other words, unto Patches- I ask that You be her everything.

Thank You our Lord for answering this prayer. Amen.