#1 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Shallom all my fellow faithfuls !!

I wish to express my feelings here right now as i feel that spiritually and emotionally i'm really feeling down right now because of something humiliating happened yesterday to me.
There was this fat man yesterday which i undeliberately crossed in front of his path while he was standing as i was entering the church for a requiem funeral mass. Suddenly, he stopped me and asked me to watch and said that if i was outside this is wanted to be punched. "Dxmn bloody hell i said this soft cursing in my heart why was this man reacting like that when there is a corpse coffined waiting to be given a last blessing from the priest. That man was really provocative at that time but i don't wish to retaliate on the spot as i don't wanna make a bad public show when everyone was in grief. I just hope and pray in my heart for a sweet revenge on this fat guy (apparently one of his eyes looks semi blind) so that someday soon he will see karma with someone really punched him on his face in public one day so that he can feel what it feels to be treated like that in public. Until today, I'm really pissed off by this fatso guy may God strikes him dead too like the lifeless corpse yesterday!

Much thanks if you read and pray for me so that i will feel better emotionally and become less and gradually no more feeling depressed. God bless you all.

#2 elseneve

elseneve

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 AM

O Lord, let me pray here so that you grant this good man, Janvier the desire of his heart as he had been treated badly by the fatso guy and Lord may you strike fatso lifeless to the ground, Amen +