#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:13 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I thank You for all You have done to help and heal us through the years.  You know all about these two matters and the concerns that come with them.  Father, I pray for favorable biopsy results and healing for the lesion.  I praise Your holy name.  Mark 11:24. 

All glory is Yours.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:15 AM

Father God, I pray for a complete healing their body, I apply the blood of Jesus over her from the crown of

her head to the soles of her feet, in Jesus name!  By Jesus stripes she is healed, and I claim that promise

over this woman, she is a child of God, and has every right to be healed according to the wounds and

stripes upon Jesus body, and I thank You Father, this woman is healed, I thank You Father for watching

over her and taking care of her, and that she is in the palm of Your hands.  No weapon formed against

her shall prosper, in Jesus name, and I rebuke the enemy, I command you devil to take your hands off her,

in Jesus name!  I pray Father, for an army of Your warring angels to surround this woman, and protect

her all the days of her life, in Jesus name I pray, and thank You for it, Amen!

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

God,

I pray for Your will to be done regarding the two matters and related concerns that dawna is referring to. I pray for healing for the lesion and favorable biopsy results. Thank You.In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:13 PM

Dear Lord,

Please pour out healing blessings on Dawna + her husband. Give them peace + comfort. May the two issues concerning them be resolved quickly + completely.

May the biopsy results be negative. May the lesion heal.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:55 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for the many prayers that have been said on our behalf.  Father, I thank You for the positive results.  Thank You that the biopsy was benign and the lesion nothing to worry about.  I pray for the other issue, the cysts in my pancreas.  They have been there for several years; one has grown slightly.  I don't want another ct.  Please make clear how I am to proceed.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.