#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:13 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I thank You for all You have done to help and heal us through the years.  You know all about these two matters and the concerns that come with them.  Father, I pray for favorable biopsy results and healing for the lesion.  I praise Your holy name.  Mark 11:24. 

All glory is Yours.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:15 AM

Father God, I pray for a complete healing their body, I apply the blood of Jesus over her from the crown of

her head to the soles of her feet, in Jesus name!  By Jesus stripes she is healed, and I claim that promise

over this woman, she is a child of God, and has every right to be healed according to the wounds and

stripes upon Jesus body, and I thank You Father, this woman is healed, I thank You Father for watching

over her and taking care of her, and that she is in the palm of Your hands.  No weapon formed against

her shall prosper, in Jesus name, and I rebuke the enemy, I command you devil to take your hands off her,

in Jesus name!  I pray Father, for an army of Your warring angels to surround this woman, and protect

her all the days of her life, in Jesus name I pray, and thank You for it, Amen!

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

God,

I pray for Your will to be done regarding the two matters and related concerns that dawna is referring to. I pray for healing for the lesion and favorable biopsy results. Thank You.In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:13 PM

Dear Lord,

Please pour out healing blessings on Dawna + her husband. Give them peace + comfort. May the two issues concerning them be resolved quickly + completely.

May the biopsy results be negative. May the lesion heal.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:55 PM

Thank You for the many prayers that have been said on our behalf.  Father, I thank You for the positive results.  Thank You that the biopsy was benign and the lesion nothing to worry about.  I pray for the other issue, the cysts in my pancreas.  They have been there for several years; one has grown slightly.  I don't want another ct.  Please make clear how I am to proceed.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

Lord,

Please give dawna and her family favor by giving her a good report. Give them total healing. Amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:28 PM

Dear Lord,

Many thanks + praises for the biopsy results! That is such an answer to prayer.

May Dawna sense how You are directing her to proceed re: the pancreatic cysts. May she not be pressured to have a CT unless it is absolutely necessary, + if so, may the docs agree not to use contrast dye. The dye allows for a prettier picture, but they don't have to have it. 

May her pancreas function well in spite of the cysts + may they stop growing + even disappear, according to Your will.

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:35 PM

God,

I pray for healing of the pancreatic cysts and that You will show dawna how to proceed. I pray that she will not need to have another ct. I pray that dawna will fulfill Your plan and purpose for her life. I pray for salvation for dawna's relatives. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:01 PM

Thank You that my gastro isn't pushing another ct scan on me but wants an endo sono.  He feels he must find out what those cysts are because one is growing a bit.  He pretty much feels the cyst is blocking something because the enzymes are needed for me to absorb my nutrients.  May this be the safer way to proceed.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#10 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:01 AM

God,

Please guide dawna into knowing whether she should choose the endo sono. I pray that this is a benign cyst. Please help whatever blockage to be unblocked. Work everything out for dawna's good and Your glory. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

Dear Lord,

Bless + guide the doc to do what is safest for Dawna. May an ultrasound or endo be sufficient to find out what is going on with the cysts. May there be no blockage of any vital passageways + may the test go smoothly.

TY that the doc isn't pushing for another CT.

May Dawna absorb all the nutrients she needs + may she + her husband be healthy.