4 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:02 PM

Father, since Geoff's passing, it still is tough sometimes, like now.  It will be 1 year since he went to Heaven on Aug. 17, 2017.  I am going to call it his 1st birthday in Heaven.  Heavenly Father, I miss him.  I will miss him until I see him in Heaven.  I know where he is and I am so greatful that he gave his life to YOU, and got baptised, and loved YOU so much.  He is having a family reunion in Heaven.  Father, there has been soooooo much loss in just 4 years.  My ex husband, his brother, and my mom in just 3 months.  Then in 2015, my mother in law. Then my son in 2017.  Help me to keep focused on the here and now, do some grieving, and then thank you for being my Comforter and for giving me strength.  Thank you Jesus for the courage you have given me...........amen

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:24 PM

Father, since Geoff's passing, it still is tough sometimes, like now.  It will be 1 year since he went to Heaven on Aug. 17, 2017.  I am going to call it his 1st birthday in Heaven.  Heavenly Father, I miss him.  I will miss him until I see him in Heaven.  I know where he is and I am so greatful that he gave his life to YOU, and got baptised, and loved YOU so much.  He is having a family reunion in Heaven.  Father, there has been soooooo much loss in just 4 years.  My ex husband, his brother, and my mom in just 3 months.  Then in 2015, my mother in law. Then my son in 2017.  Help me to keep focused on the here and now, do some grieving, and then thank you for being my Comforter and for giving me strength.  Thank you Jesus for the courage you have given me...........amen

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We pray for rbg.  May she find comfort knowing her loved ones are tucked safely in Your arms.  Give her peace and help her to grieve, as well as to recover from that grief.  We bless Your holy name.  All glory is Yours.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:10 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,  please wrap Your loving arms around this woman and let her know how

much You love her and care for her deeply.  I pray for an army of Your warring angels to surround

her, to protect her, and comfort her.  Please heal her broken heart, and fill it with the power of Your

Holy Spirit.  Help her Lord to fulfill her God-given destiny, use her for Your glory, and may the Love

of Jesus radiate through her and touch many people, for Your glory Father, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:22 AM

God,

Please comfort Rainbowgirl. Minister to her heart and give her Your rest and Your peace. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:18 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give our sister in Christ comfort + peace as she grieves over the deaths of so many loved ones. TY so much for making sure that her son was Your child before he died. That has to be a tremendous consolation.

Please bring great goodness out of this tragedy.

In Your precious name, amen.