4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,410 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:18 AM

Father, I lift my only daughter to You seeking your help. She is in great financial difficulties. Lord, thank You for being our Jehovah Jireh. I put my trust in You for that much needed finance to settle her car loan and other outstanding bills. Lord, she plans to quit her flying career and start a small food business just to have a stable income. She is planning to come back and live with us until she is able to get her own place to stay. Lord, I lift all this burdens to You believing in Your mercy and grace to save and rescue her. Thank you Lord. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:29 PM

Dear Father, I pray for her only daughter, I ask You Lord to give her wisdom according to Your perfect will for her.  I ask for

Your Holy Spirit to guide her and direct her steps to peace and prosperity.  I pray that this will be a perfect opportunity to

strengthen the relationships of this family as she moves in for a little while.  I believe that this will work out for the good for

everyone, and this is Your perfect plan.  I pray Father, that this precious Mother will help move her daughter closer to You

as she is moving in with her.  This is your perfect will Father, that all be as one, the family, and the family in You. 

I thank You Father for watching over this family, and causing this situation to be a great blessing in disguise, in Jesus name. Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:31 PM

Dear Lord,

May Patches' daughter find the path You have laid out for her. May she be able to start her small food business but first get her debts paid off. Please work everything together for good for her + this family.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,410 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:20 PM

Father, thank you for hearing the prayers of my Sisters in Christ, Dove n drei. Lord, may all our prayers for the needs of my only daughter rise up to your Throne of Grace like sweet perfume. Thank you by faith for helping her debts, bills and other needs get paid. Thank you for giving her the chance to stay with us and starting up food business known as the "Sarawak Laksa" to bring income. I pray for the Cafe who rent her the stall to prosper. That the business of the others will prosper, too. O Lord let there be attraction to people to come and dine in this place. Bless my daughter's stall, the food, the hands that prepare and serve the food in Jesus' Name. Pour out your Holy Spirit in this place. Fill this place and people with peace, love and joy. Thank you Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:46 AM

God,

I pray for Patches' daughter, most of all that she knows You and walks with You. I pray that You will provide for all of her financial needs and that through this trial she will draw closer to You. Please give her wisdom and favour with You and all people. I pray that You will bless Patches' and Patches' family. Let Sarawak Laksa prosper. May Patches' and her family bring glory to You. In Jesus' name, amen.