Photo

Prayers of Intervention To Reject Proposal of New Working Structure Not In Favour By Staff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 terrylee

terrylee

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:41 PM

Dear bros & sis,

I wish to request for a Godly intervention through your fervent prayers to be prayed in our private intention of other needs. Actually we have about 6 staff under a very bad lady boss who is a bully. We are all suffering now with mental torture and not knowing when will all this ends eversince she came into the department.  Now under her, there is a proposal of restructuring in my work place but all of the staff are not agreeing to it but we prefer to stay put and remain in the status-quo. Now she forced to accept it whether we like it or not. Our only last chance is for the higher authority (from a bigger boss) to reject this bad proposal of restructuring once and for all.  But this of course would meant like a miracle to happen if it ever happen. But i told my colleagues , do you we have a choice or none? One colleague stood up and say, "With Jesus Nothing is Impossible"". Yes, i have faith and trust that Jesus is our choice of Perpetual Succor. So on behalf of my 5 other colleagues, i decided to request kind prayers here from nice people to pray for our common private intention a a Godly Intervention in our work situation.

This is ask in Jesus' Holy Name, amen ++

God bless.

Terry~

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,410 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:54 AM

Father, according to Your Words, let there be light in this situation to get favourable and peaceful solution for this situation in Jesus' Name. I lift the lady boss to you, Lord that she will be used and heavily guided by your Holy Spirit to handle this situstion with love according to your plan. Great is Your Name O Lord and greatly to be praised. Thank you Jesus. In your Name I pray. Amen.