2 replies to this topic

#1 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

Father in heaven, Jesus, all Angels and prayer warriors- I always come to prayway when times are tough and I thank God for the prayer support here. I have been coming to this site for over ten years and I first want to thank anyone reading this for all your prayers. Today I sit here in prayer and yes things arent so great but I know God will find a way. My job is dead end and they dont support me to do better. My health has been deteriorating for a few years and my finances are a disaster. But I know God will come through. I trust and believe miracles will happen!!! This is what I want to share with you. I plead in the name of Jesus that finally all my problems which haven’t allowed me to be whole will be solved. The lord will forgive me for my transgressions and heal me! Amen Lord!

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:12 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for a long, healthy life and peace and prosperity in this beloved's life.  I thank You for Your Word

and Will for us.  3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

I thank You Lord for answering this prayer, and that Your promises are Yes and Amen.  Thank you Lord for giving them all the desires of

their heart (Psalm 37:4), and answering our prayers as I come in agreement with them, in Jesus name, AMEN!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:19 PM

Sis Lian05, I have prayed for you for a very long time and I will not give up. Father, I lift Lian05 to You once again in Jesus' Name. Please restore her joy in life, Lord. That the Lord is her strength and her shield and her heart trust in You and she is helped. Therefore let her heart rejoice and she will praise You with her songs. Father, You are indeed the Redeemer who redeemed her from destruction. I praise You, Lord and I believe good things will come to Lian05. You are never late because Your timing is perfect. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.