#1 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

My Dear Fellow Bros & Sis In Christ Jesus,

I need an urgent but short prayer here. Well, it's about this meeting which is about to commence in 7 mins time but it was rather irrelevant and i wish to be excluded. Pls pray that it can be so that if i do not receive any further call from her pa then that should be alright.

So please pray for my absolute exclusion from this meeting and Deliver me from people (like md) who have unkind intention in making use of others. Amen!

God bless Us all , amen !

With thanks,your bro in Christ,

Janvy

#2 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:50 AM

Oh Lord, why isn't there even one good christian here in this so-called hundred thousands global PrayWay community came to support me in prayers at that time when i need them.? i failed to understand. Perhaps they are not just many good christians here but rather more selfish good christians here. That's what generally is the world here today we're leaving in a selfish though good community. Remember  "We have to be perfect. Just like your Father in Heaven is perfect" ( Matthew 5:48 )

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

God,

I pray for this poster that You will protect him. Strengthen and comfort him against the unkindness he is experiencing. I pray for salvation for the people who are unkind to him and I pray that You will bless them. God, I pray that he will be excluded from the meeting and that he will receive no further unwanted calls if it be Your will. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

Janvier, God cares for you. Handover your frustration to Jesus. Lord, I lift Janvier to You in Jesus Name. May You fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Whatever he is facing right now let it helps him to know You are in control. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

Father God, please touch Janvier in a supernatural way whenever he is called into an uncomfortable situation.  Give him peace of mind and a heart of courage in the wonderful name of Jesus......amen