#1 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:43 PM

Dear Fellow Brethrens In Christ,

I need a fast but short prayer here. It's about this meeting which is about to commence in 20 mins time but it was rather irrelevant and i wish to be excluded. Pls pray that it can be so that if i do not receive any further call from her pa then that should be alright.

So please pray for my absolute exclusion from this meeting.  Thanks all.

God bless Us all , amen !

Your bro in Christ,

Janv

#2 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:51 AM

Oh Lord, why isn't there even one good christian here in this so-called hundred thousands global PrayWay community came to support me in prayers at that time when i need them.? i failed to understand. Perhaps they are not just many good christians here but rather more selfish good christians here. That's what generally is the world here today we're leaving in a selfish though good community. Remember  "We have to be perfect. Just like your Father in Heaven is perfect" ( Matthew 5:48 )

#3 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:11 PM

Man Wanted To Punch Me Causing Me Emotional Stress

Shallom all !!

I wish to express my feelings here right now as i feel that spiritually and emotionally i'm really feeling down right now because of something humiliating happened yesterday to me.
There was this fat man yesterday which i undeliberately crossed in front of his path while he was standing as i was entering the church for a requiem funeral mass. Suddenly, he stopped me and asked me to watch and said that if i was outside this is wanted to be punched. "xxxx bloody hell i said this soft cursing in my heart why was this man reacting like that when there is a corpse coffined waiting to be given a last blessing from the priest. That man was really provocative at that time but i don't wish to retaliate on the spot as i don't wanna make a bad public show when everyone was in grief. I just hope and pray in my heart for a sweet revenge on this fat guy (apparently one of his eyes looks semi blind) so that someday soon he will see karma with someone really punched him on his face in public one day so that he can feel what it feels to be treated like that in public. Until today, I'm really pissed off by this fatso guy may God xxxx him dead too like the corpse yesterday!

Sorry i'm unable to post this as new topic as i'm lacking postings required as a condition to open new topic by the moderator.  Much thanks if you read and pray for me so that i will feel better emotionally and no more depressed. God bless.

#4 elseneve

elseneve

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:07 AM

O Lord Jesus, i read this man Janvier's post with sympathy when there was non caring people seems to concern but here i am wishing and praying for this man so that Lord you come to rescue him from whatever dangers be it from known or unknown people around him that cause harm whether physically or mentally , may Lord Jesus protects you from all adversities coming your way, may you strikes his enemies all dead once and for all, Amen +