2 replies to this topic

#1 carol

carol

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

My son has recently had a laser procedure on his eye in order to prevent a pressure increase on his right eye. He has had this done a number of years before and we are hoping that it will solve the issue of the pressure increase in his eye which could lead to blindness if not treated properly. Please pray for my son Christopher so that this will decrease the pressure in his eye and lead to normal vision. The doctors have stated that if this does not work, there may have to be surgery involved. I hope you will all find it in your heart to offer prayers of healing so that Christopher is able to continue with proper vision. Thank you all and God bless!

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

My son has recently had a laser procedure on his eye in order to prevent a pressure increase on his right eye. He has had this done a number of years before and we are hoping that it will solve the issue of the pressure increase in his eye which could lead to blindness if not treated properly. Please pray for my son Christopher so that this will decrease the pressure in his eye and lead to normal vision. The doctors have stated that if this does not work, there may have to be surgery involved. I hope you will all find it in your heart to offer prayers of healing so that Christopher is able to continue with proper vision. Thank you all and God bless!

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Christopher and his mom/dad to Your holy throne of grace. Father, we pray for healing of his right eye.  May the surgeon be highly skilled and accurate.  May the results be favorable.  Bless his parent with peace.  May he/she feel Your extraordinary compassion.  We give You the glory and we praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,652 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:39 PM

Lord,

Please heal C. eyes.

Bless the surgery to be successful. 

Bless him not to need anymore surgeries in Yeshua (Jesus) name.

Give him total healing. Amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: health, sight, vision, healing, surgery, doctor, glaucoma