#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

Dear Lord,

I don't think B is thinking this thru. I'm afraid she is letting her paranoia drive her away from the support system she has in a city an hour away bc she thinks "they" have certain expectations of her; moving is one-- among other things. You know all the reasons it concerns me to have her move. If this is the wrong decision please hold up a stop sign for her so she will rethink this.

She's already looking at an apt. today. It is more expensive to live here + I don't think she realizes what a drastic change it will be. But some of my concerns are selfish.  It's hard enough to cope with her verbalizing her paranoid ideation to me in divided doses. What would it be like if I were bombarded with it more often? That's what I'd like to avoid. Forgive me for my selfishness + help me to do what is best for her.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

Dear Lord,

B made a deposit on an apt. but then asked to cancel it. She said she tho't she should move bc of something one of her drivers said-she started worrying he was going to report her to a gov't agency. It is so sad. No matter how many times I try to reason with her any calming down she might experience is very temporary. It is very stressful but surely much worse for her than me. I can't imagine living with that degree of anxiety.

Help me to be calm, patient, + loving. Show us what she should do.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please guide both me + B on what Your will is for her. At some point it makes sense to have her move nearer to me since we're both getting older. I'm sad that her paranoia makes her think the worst of people, even good Christians at her current church who care about her. She thinks they secretly voted to excommunicate her + are going to report her to a government agency. I don't want to see her transfer that paranoia to the people at the church A + I go to.

I understand that her anxiety makes her feel compelled to tell me or email/text me her delusions. It's profoundly depressing to hear/read them. Please give her peace + relief from the constant assault on her mind + spirit. She doesn't seem to be suicidal, but please protect her from that as well.

If she does move here + goes to our church, help her to get integrated +well-connected + see that most of the people there are wonderful Christians. Help each of us to help the other in the way You planned. Also, help A to adjust to the change in dynamics that will result.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,652 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

Lord,

Please work this matter out.

Please let this sister stay where she is at.

It is written to cast our burdens upon the Lord.

It is not written to cast our burdens upon man, matter-of-fact- it is written not to put our trust in man or princes.

If this sister moves close to D, then she is going to be casting her burdens upon DreiBohnen.

Humans have no power and were not made to bear this.

So, Lord we cast this matter upon You.

Give this sister the help she needs in the area that she is in.

Please bless both of these ladies.

In Yeshua (Jesus) name I pray. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:42 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray You will guide both of us in what is best for B. There would be advantages to having her closer, but it will be a huge adjustment + I don't want her to have a setback or get too stressed.

Help us both to follow Your will in this matter.