#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

Dear Lord,

I don't think B is thinking this thru. I'm afraid she is letting her paranoia drive her away from the support system she has in a city an hour away bc she thinks "they" have certain expectations of her; moving is one-- among other things. You know all the reasons it concerns me to have her move. If this is the wrong decision please hold up a stop sign for her so she will rethink this.

She's already looking at an apt. today. It is more expensive to live here + I don't think she realizes what a drastic change it will be. But some of my concerns are selfish.  It's hard enough to cope with her verbalizing her paranoid ideation to me in divided doses. What would it be like if I were bombarded with it more often? That's what I'd like to avoid. Forgive me for my selfishness + help me to do what is best for her.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

Dear Lord,

B made a deposit on an apt. but then asked to cancel it. She said she tho't she should move bc of something one of her drivers said-she started worrying he was going to report her to a gov't agency. It is so sad. No matter how many times I try to reason with her any calming down she might experience is very temporary. It is very stressful but surely much worse for her than me. I can't imagine living with that degree of anxiety.

Help me to be calm, patient, + loving. Show us what she should do.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please guide both me + B on what Your will is for her. At some point it makes sense to have her move nearer to me since we're both getting older. I'm sad that her paranoia makes her think the worst of people, even good Christians at her current church who care about her. She thinks they secretly voted to excommunicate her + are going to report her to a government agency. I don't want to see her transfer that paranoia to the people at the church A + I go to.

I understand that her anxiety makes her feel compelled to tell me or email/text me her delusions. It's profoundly depressing to hear/read them. Please give her peace + relief from the constant assault on her mind + spirit. She doesn't seem to be suicidal, but please protect her from that as well.

If she does move here + goes to our church, help her to get integrated +well-connected + see that most of the people there are wonderful Christians. Help each of us to help the other in the way You planned. Also, help A to adjust to the change in dynamics that will result.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

Lord,

Please work this matter out.

Please let this sister stay where she is at.

It is written to cast our burdens upon the Lord.

It is not written to cast our burdens upon man, matter-of-fact- it is written not to put our trust in man or princes.

If this sister moves close to D, then she is going to be casting her burdens upon DreiBohnen.

Humans have no power and were not made to bear this.

So, Lord we cast this matter upon You.

Give this sister the help she needs in the area that she is in.

Please bless both of these ladies.

In Yeshua (Jesus) name I pray. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:42 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray You will guide both of us in what is best for B. There would be advantages to having her closer, but it will be a huge adjustment + I don't want her to have a setback or get too stressed.

Help us both to follow Your will in this matter.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,859 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:57 AM

God,

I pray that You will guide B's steps and make the right decision whether to move closer to dreiBohnen or not. Please give dreiBohnen and her loved one wisdom to know what to do regarding B. Give dreiBohnen strength. I pray for healing from schizophrenia for B if it is Your will. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

Dear Lord,

At first I thought it would be a bad idea for B to leave her church community to move over here + start all over. But we're both getting older + if we're closer proximity-wise we can help each other more. The only other family we have in the area is my daughter, + I don't want to be a burden to her with my various health issues. So maybe this is for the best after all. I can help B get integrated at my church if she decides she wants to join there, + can drive her places if she is dizzy.

We have been looking at apartments but haven't found one that meets her needs + is affordable. Help us to find a good one in a timely manner. May she also get the help she needs to move. It is expensive to hire a moving company.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

Dear Lord,

We've been looking at apts. for B but haven't found one that's suitable. Please guide us to the right one in Your good time. Once I have the hip replacement I won't be able to help her look for a while. Then, winter will be right around the corner.

There's no rush, so we thank You for that. In the meantime, keep us all safe, + give her peace.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:36 AM

Father, You are in control. May You order the step of this sister and guard her heart. May drei and A hear Your Word and remain close to this sister. I pray that she is surrounded by good and caring people. May You bless her with a good and peaceful place to stay. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

Dear Lord,

So far we have not found a suitable apt. for B. TY that she can rent month-to-month until we do. Guide us to the right place for her, + a first-floor unit for me when my lease is up. There's one I liked that's a first floor apt. but there would be steps to the basement to do wash. I pray that the hip replacement in 3 weeks will be a big success + buy me some time + grant me better mobility. Right now the pain + limping are a real drag + hinder my mobility.

TY for Your provision so far, + Your grace.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:13 PM

Dear Lord,

We're still looking for an apt. for B, but I know You'll find the right one for her. Help me to find a good first floor unit too, once my lease is up.

TY for B's willingness to help me in spite of all her problems. TY that there are ways I can help her. TY also for the harmony we share as sisters.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless B + help her with all her health problems. TY that she finally has a good psychiatrist. May she learn better coping skills + may she do all she can to benefit her health. She struggles with overeating bc the psych drugs give her a ravenous appetite + cause restless leg syndrome, which is only alleviated by eating carbs.

Help me to help her. May we each find a first floor apt. that we'll be happy with.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:45 AM

Dear Lord,

B can't make up her mind if she wants to move or not. Guide her to do what is best for her. At first I tho't she shouldn't leave her support system in the next state over, but we can help each other more if we're closer together.

I can't take her to look at apts right now anyway, until the hip replacement heals. Help me to help her. We can always look again later.