1 reply to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:17 AM

Please pray for North Korea which is #1 in the world in terms of Christian persecution.

Dear God,

I pray for Christians in North Korea including those who are in jail because they are Christians. Please enable them to endure and be faithful to Christ until the end. I pray that even in jail they will be a testimony to You that there is a living God and that there is a resurrection after death. I pray for many to become Christians in North Korea. I pray for peace in North Korea and that the North Korean government will rule in fear of You. God, please prompt Christians all over the world to pray for North Korea. Please have mercy, God, on North Korea.  Teach us how to pray for North Korea. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:46 AM

God,

Thank You for all You are doing in North Korea. Thank You that there will be Christians from North Korea in heaven. I pray for Christians in jail in North Korea that they will remain true to You and not be afraid of torture and death. I pray that they will be good witnesses for You in jail and rejoice in You and lead many to You in jail. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.