10 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:04 AM

Please pray for salvation for my ex-boyfriend whose nickname is Leon. Thanks.

God,

I pray Leon will be saved if he is not truly saved currently. Let him be a true Christian. Clear up any deception he may be having. Enable him to repent. Let him initiate communications with me if it is Your will. Have mercy on him. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:55 PM

Please pray for salvation for my ex-boyfriend whose nickname is Leon. Thanks.

God,

I pray Leon will be saved if he is not truly saved currently. Let him be a true Christian. Clear up any deception he may be having. Enable him to repent. Let him initiate communications with me if it is Your will. Have mercy on him. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We lift up Leon to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, we know not when our souls will be required of us.  May he make this important decision soon.  May he seek at least a friendship with fop if it is Your will.  May he remember her kindly and may he not reject her because of their age difference.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

Thank You, dawna. God, I pray that You will fill "Leon" with the Holy Spirit. Thank you for dawna's love and friendship to me. Thank You that dawna knows You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:58 PM

God,

Please open Leon's spiritual eyes and lift any veil from his mind so that he will know, love, and cling to the truth. Help him to not be deceived. Lead him back to attending church faithfully and help him not to justify anymore that it is ok to not go to church regularly. You command us to go to church, Let him be obedient to Your word. Help him to find regular full-time employment and not be involved in unprofitable business ventures. Do whatever it takes to save him, Lord. Remove bad company from him and give him godly friends. Give him the right godly woman to be his wife if it is Your will. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:36 PM

Lord,

Please bring salvation unto Leon. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

Thank you, dawna and ekikaseven for caring and praying. God, please save "Leon's" soul. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:32 PM

Father God, please touch Leon in his heart of hearts.  Show him your beauty, your peace.  May he start searching for the truth, and find YOU, Jesus.  Praying for Leon to open up, repent, receive forgiveness and be saved in the mighty name of Jesus.  Thank you Jesus for the changes you are going to make in Leon's life.  Thank you for FOP, and her desire for him to be saved.  Praying in your beautiful name Jesus......amen

#8 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:25 PM

Father God, please touch Leon in his heart of hearts.  Show him your beauty, your peace.  May he start searching for the truth, and find YOU, Jesus.  Praying for Leon to open up, repent, receive forgiveness and be saved in the mighty name of Jesus.  Thank you Jesus for the changes you are going to make in Leon's life.  Thank you for FOP, and her desire for him to be saved.  Praying in your beautiful name Jesus......amen

amen and amen.

#9 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:21 AM

Thank you, rainbowgirl, dawna, and ekikaseven.

I am still in a lot of emotional pain from Leon dumping me as his girlfriend. He also rejected me as a friend. Please heal me, God.

#10 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:40 PM

Thank you, rainbowgirl, dawna, and ekikaseven.

I am still in a lot of emotional pain from Leon dumping me as his girlfriend. He also rejected me as a friend. Please heal me, God.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Please surround FOP with an extra measure of strength and determination.  Help her to grieve this loss and to understand it will get easier as time passes.  Bring a strong, Christian male into her life that will love her the way she deserves to be loved.  May Leon become a fond memory for her without the pain.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#11 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:27 PM

Thanks, dawna, for praying for God to bring a strong Christian man into my life to love me. Although I cannot remarry because I am a divorced woman whose ex-husband is still alive and remarried, I pray that if it is God's will, that he would bring a strong single Christian man into my life to be my best friend. In Jesus' name, amen.