2 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

I had surgery today (June 7) to remove a lesion that was recently biopsied. The purpose was to obtain wider-clear margins. Pray that the incision will heal quickly with no complications or residual pain. Also pray that the new biopsy will show that the lesion is totally benign. Thank you. Larry

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,939 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:11 AM

God,

I pray for Larry that the incision will heal quickly without pain and without scarring and that the lesion will be benign. I pray that Larry will walk closely with You. Glorify Yourself in Larry's life and enable him to fulfill Your plan and purpose for him. Use him to lead many to You. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:21 AM

I had surgery today (June 7) to remove a lesion that was recently biopsied. The purpose was to obtain wider-clear margins. Pray that the incision will heal quickly with no complications or residual pain. Also pray that the new biopsy will show that the lesion is totally benign. Thank you. Larry

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I stand in agreement with this and all prayers for Larry.  May the incision heal with no infections or lasting pain and may his results be favorable.  We give You the glory and we thank You for hearing our prayers.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.