3 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:28 PM

Please pray for safe, smooth, and happy travels for my parents and I. In September 2018, we will be flying from North America to Asia, vacationing in some countries in Asia, and then flying back to North America. Please pray that I will not be anxious during our flights. Pray that I will not doubt my salvation but will trust that God is in control during all our flights. Please pray for salvation for my parents. They think they are Christians but I fear that they are not Christians. Thanks.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:29 AM

Lord I pray for FOP's parents to come to know You as Savior and Friend. Lord give each of them traveling mercies as they go, in Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:48 AM

Thanks, Nessa. God, I pray for salvation for my parents. Thank You that You love them even more than I do and want them to be saved. Let me not lose hope but be strong in faith and believe for their salvation. Do whatever it takes to save them, God. Thank You. I also pray for safe, smooth and happy travels for my parents and I in September. Give us peace during our travels and let us not be anxious. Let us trust You. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:11 PM

God,

I pray that You will enable me keep my eyes on You during all the flights and the vacation. Help me to trust You and not be anxious about anything while on the flights and during the vacation. My life is in Your hands and my eternal home is in heaven. Help me not to be anxious during the flights. I pray for salvation for my parents. Thank You for blessing me with the opportunity to travel. I pray that wherever I go and whatever I do, say, and think, that my life will bring You glory. I pray that Your plan and purpose for me will be fulfilled. Let me never doubt that You exist and that You are my rewarder. I praise You. In Jesus' name, amen.