Photo

Car road tax and insurance expire at the end of July 2018.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:23 PM

Father all I ask is to help my husband and I to have sufficient fund to settle our road tax, insurance and every outstanding amount that we still owe. Thank you for blessing us with this car which has been very useful to us. May the car continue to be road worthy in many years to come. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,857 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:25 PM

God,

Please provide for Patches' car expenses and thank You for this car. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ on Patches and her family and over this car and pray for Your angels to protect her and her family. I pray that she will live her full length of days on this earth fulfilling Your will for her and Your plan and purpose for her. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:28 AM

Lord, I know how this feels, meet every financial need for this couple. Lord they trust in YOU and Your Word does not come back to You void and it says that You will supply all of our needs. Expecting, praising, and believing, in Jesus Name, Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

Father in heaven,

Please provide for all the financial needs of this family. Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:08 AM

Thank you for all your prayers. Heavenly Father, let there be light in our financial lacking in Jesus' Name. Thank you for divine intervention. I surrender all our family's financial needs to You Lord, in Jesus' Name. All glory to God. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:24 PM

Father, I may not see the money to settle our car's road tax, insurance and outstanding amount plus bills and other needs but I thank you by faith for this divine provision. Let my heart be worry free and let my faith increase in your never ending faithfulness. Thank you Lord. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:16 PM

Father, I thank You for what I have not received. I surrender all my burdens to You. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:51 PM

Father in Jesus Name, I thank You for Your help in areas of great need and hearing my prayers. Lord, I give You all the glory. Thank You for supplying all my needs. In Jesus Name. Amen.