#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:10 PM

Dear Lord,

A pulled a muscle in her lower back + is in a lot of pain. She has to work again Tuesday. Please allow her to heal quickly + recover completely.

Protect her from re-injury.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,859 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:20 AM

God,

I pray for healing for dreibohnen's daughter in her lower back. Glorify Yourself in her. May she live from faith to faith, glory to glory.Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:55 PM

Father, I pray for healing in A's back. Your Word is health to her flesh Lord. May you send your Words who have the power to heal. Thank you Lord. As I finish praying for A I put my faith in your healing and saving grace. That A will experienced total healing from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:38 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that A's back seems to be free of the terrible muscle strain/spasms. TY for protecting her from further injury.

Keep her healthy + protect her from getting more kidney stones. May she do all she can to be as healthy as possible.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:12 PM

Dear Lord,

A's back improved but then she took the 2 boys she sometimes takes care of to a trampoline park + all that jumping hurt her back. She's going to try to see a chiropractor for it. May she recover fast + heal completely.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

Dear Lord,

A seems to be prone to issues with her back + hips. Bless her + help her to make time to get the right kind of exercise + do it often. May she also eat right + be conscious of what can aggravate this condition.

TY that her back is better right now.