#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

Dear Lord,

Bill had chemo a while back for Hodgkin's lymphoma + now he has a new throat tumor. A permanent trach was done the other day. He is worried bc his wife does not get around well + shouldn't be alone. If/when he dies, she may have to go into a nursing home.

Lord, so often cancer treatments do more harm than good. The cancer returns, either in the same or a different place. The treatments are toxic + debilitating, not to mention horribly expensive.

I pray Bill will recover quickly + heal from this. May he + his wife enjoy more years together. May they rely on You for all their needs.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:36 AM

God,

I ask for Your intervention and mercy upon Bill and his wife. I pray for their salvation for them if either of them are not saved. I pray for healing from cancer for Bill. If it is not Your will to heal him, give him grace to handle the cancer. If Bill is a Christian, we believe that You work all things for Bill's good and Your glory. If Bill and his wife are Christians, we believe that You will meet their needs. I pray that You reach many souls for You through Bill and his wife. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen. 

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:54 AM

Dear Lord,

Bill died Thursday. I don't know what his beliefs were. I pray he knew + confessed You as Lord + that his family does too. Comfort his widow + help her thru this. 

In Your precious name, amen.