#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father::

I lift up  J and the others that were in the vehicle that were in a head on collision.  I also lift up the ones in the other vehicle that lost their lives.  Father, comfort all their families.  I pray for salvation for each person.  May they have accepted Jesus before this tragedy.  Be with the doctors, nurses and all caregivers as they struggle to save the lives of those so critically injured.  Surround them with Your unending love.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's mighty name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless + heal all who are suffering as a result of this tragedy. May the survivors realize their only hope is in You. Help them deal with any guilt they may feel either because they survived or for any behavior they may think contributed to this loss.

May they be healed physically, spiritually + emotionally.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for all You have done and all You continue to do for the survivors.  Thank You for the doctors, nurses and all caregivers.  Thank You for J's fighting spirit.  So many obstacles to be overcome in the days ahead. 

Thank You that there was a nurse at the scene that helped stabilize the wounds.  Father, I pray also for the man driving.  Give him emotional strength to endure what lies ahead.  May they both accept Jesus if they haven't already.  May they realize the miracle of their very lives.  You spared them.  May they bring You glory in every way.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen. 

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

God,

I pray for salvation for the survivors and for the man driving. While they are still alive, bring them to repentance because repentance is only possible while one is alive. I pray that they will realize that You spared their lives and be grateful to You. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:49 PM

Father God, things happen for a reason. You are awesome Lord. Send help to those who survive and comfort the families of those who have perished. We put our trust in you Lord and know that you love us. Thank you Father. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

Dear Lord,

How awful for the driver in this accident, + how awful for the families of the victims. May J recover fully, + quickly. May this tragedy cause everyone to examine him- or herself + be determined to follow You.

Be with everyone affected by this crisis + give them peace.

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:47 AM

Thank You for the amazing recovery of the survivors of this terrible accident.  May they turn to You and accept the salvation you so readily offer.  If they are saved, I pray that they will have comfort knowing You spared them for a reason.  I pray for the child that survived and his parents did not.  Thank You that he seems to have a loving family that will raise him in a Christian home.  Bless this tragedy as only You can.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:58 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the wonderful work You have done to help the survivors + provide a Christian home for the child who lost his parents. May he or she heal emotionally + spiritually as well as physically.

May all those who suffer tragedies wake up to the fragile nature of this present life, + turn to You as their Savior.

#9 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:34 AM

We continue to thank You for the survivors of this terrible tragedy.  Use their lives to bring You glory in every aspect of their lives.  Thank You for loving family that will raise the child.  May the go fund me page bring in money to help them with funeral and living expenses.  May they be able to collect life insurance and ss benefits on the children.  If they don't know about these benefits, please send a ministering angel to counsel them.  

Father, I pray for the driver the vehicle.  He will have many years to think of the tragic circumstances of this accident.  If he doesn't know Jesus, I pray for his salvation.  May this tragedy glorify You in every way.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:37 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that there were survivors of this tragedy. May they heal quickly + completely. May they harbor no bitterness or anger against the driver of the vehicle that hit them. May they be able to forgive + consider how many blessings they have rec'd. May all their needs be provided for.

May the driver that hit them get the emotional/spiritual help he needs + find peace in You, the only real source of comfort.

#11 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:20 PM

Thank You for the healing miracles that have taken place over the past several months.  Please continue to heal the survivors emotional scars, as well as their physical ones.  Father, be with the man that caused this accident.  Only You know the end result of his behavior.  May this entire tragedy and many miracles glorify You and may all families heal.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer.  Amen and amen.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done to heal this family. Help them to recover emotionally + spiritually as well as physically.

I pray great goodness will come out of this tragedy. I can't imagine how awful it must be for the person who caused the accident. May s/he find the peace that only You can give. May everyone involved be treated justly.