6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

A new government is formed after defeating the old government via election on 9 May 2018. The new government "Pakatan Harapan" is led by the 7th PM who is 92 years old. Please pray for our new government, the Council of Elders especially our new PM as they seek to clean the country of corruption etc and bring changes positively to enable the people to live peacefully and good economy. Heavenly Father, thank you for your divine intervention, there are never late nor early. Thank you for hearing our prayers touching the stony hearts and giving you the glory. Father, you are in control. We trust you and believe your power is at work right now bringing your children to repent and seek forgiveness. Teach us Lord to forgive and to seek your Word especially during this time. Fill our leaders with wisdom so that your will is fulfilled and your Name glorified. You are holy and righteous Lord. Pour your holy spirit upon our Nation. I plead the Blood of Jesus to bring healing and cleansing upon our land and our people. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

Dear Lord,

May this new gov't do as its leaders have promised and ensure that corruption is not permitted any longer. May the economy improve + may the people enjoy peace.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,652 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with Patches prayer regarding the country of Malaysia.

Please answer this petition. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:45 PM

Thank you for all your prayers for our country and our people. Father, You are in control of every situation that is happening in this World. Lord, thank you for divine intervention in our country, Malaysia. I ask for your hands to guide our new 93 years old PM and all the new cabinet ministers. We can feel your love, mercy and grace as many come to give you all the glory and honor which you deserve. So much transformation, still lots of cursing and slandering. Help us Lord to turn our hearts to Jesus. Teach us to praise and worship you. Please help our new PM to execute his authority to wipe corruption and people who is trying to bring trouble into our country and people. O God, our PM is 93 years old. Only you know the number of his days. You are good Lord. Forgive our sins Father. I pray for miracles and breakthrough. Keep our leaders united, filled with wisdom and the people glorifying your name for this breakthrough. To those corrupted leaders in the past that nearly ruined our beloved country, may you handle them your way. Thank yoy Lord. What a great God you are. Thank you for redeeming us from destruction. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:43 AM

God,

I pray for the corrupted politicians in Malaysia from the past that they would receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Lord God, please put fear of You in them and let them turn to You for mercy for You are merciful and take no pleasure if they go to hell. I pray for the new prime minister and council of elders that they would be saved. I pray for the Sultan of Brunei and the Brunei government that they would be saved. I pray for the peace of Malaysia and Brunei. Please protect the Christians in Malaysia and Brunei and grow them in their spiritual maturity and numbers. I pray for great repentance and moves of the Holy Spirit in Malaysia and in the neighbouring country of Brunei which is the country of my birth. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:19 AM

Father, may Your will be done in our country, the new government and the people of Malaysia. We lift our neighbours Brunei and Indonesia to You in Jesus' Name. We give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.