2 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,546 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

Please pray for my daughter, Cheryl who is a victim of horrible verbal abuse from a narcissistic husband.  She is a victim of identity theft also, from his friends.  She is staying away from her home, which she has to vacate by 6-15. She and her husband are going to be getting divorced.  My prayer request is that she be strengthened by our Lord Jesus, turns to Him for decisions, realizes that Lane, her husband, has been trying to ruin her reputation for years, saying she is crazy. She has a mental disability, and is under Doctor's care.  She is supposed to avoid stress at all costs, since it exacerbates her condition.

​Please pray for her to find good shelter at a place where she is at.  Pray that God provides exactly what she needs. Pray she stays in contact with me, since I was worried she was suicidal over Mother's Day weekend.  Pray for her to have peace when being directed by our Father, and for her to realize that God is directing her steps.  And lastly, pray that I listen more and let her know that I am always there for her.

Thank you faithful Prayer Warriors 

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:30 AM

OH Lord, what a mess.

Abba, please provide for Cheryl, please provide her every need (financially, material, mental, spiritual) please send her a friend.

In Jesus name, I ask for these things for her.

Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,977 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

Dear Lord,

This is so sad. I pray that Cheryl will find her strength in You + that her self-esteem will improve once she is away from her abuser. May the problem with identity theft be resolved quickly, + may her ex be convicted of the harm he has done + turn to You as well.

May she find a safe place to live, stay in contact with her mom, + heal so she can find gainful employment.

I pray for the physical, spiritual + emotional well-being of all involved, including any children.

In Your precious name, amen.