2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

Heavenly Father, let Your Will and Your plans be fulfilled in Malaysia. Whatever the outcome of this election, I decree that Your peace, love and joy will fill the hearts of every Malaysian voters. You are in control Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:50 AM

Today is Nomination Day for parlimentary and state seats. Lord, thank You for peace. I pray for the Blood of Jesus to cleanse our Country and the hearts of the malaysian people. I pray for good government Lord. Thank you Jesus. In your Name I pray. Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:03 AM

Father God, thank you for the smooth election in Malaysia. The new Government is led by the former 4th Prime Minister, Tun Mahathir Mohammed who was sworn in as the 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia. Lord, he may be 92 years old but we believe he is chosen to bring transformation in our country. O Lord, be merciful to our new leader. Bless him with good health, wisdom and the boldness to erase corruption. Bring peace to our country, Lord. For the first time after 55 years the current government in our country is made up of people of different races and political parties where in the past they were from the opposition. Father God, without your divine intervention our country would be in great danger of collapsing. We give you all the glory, Lord. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. Bless our leaders Lord. We surrender all those corrupt government officials of the past to You in Jesus' Holy Name. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.