2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

Loving Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking journey mercies for my family who will be travelling this weekend. We ask for financial provision Lord. You know the areas that we need Lord. I decree all is well. That the devil will not take away the blessings given by You which are rightly ours. I pray for good weather. Be with us at all time, Lord. May Your light shine upon our face. May You bring tge right prople into our pathway. Father, protect us from getting sick. Send in Your Holy Spirit to go before us and make every crooked places straight. Fill us with peace, love and joy Lord. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon this prayer. Thank You Lord for hearing this prayer and answer. Thank You for this much awaited breakthrough. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:33 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this family's journey + provide for their spiritual, physical, emotional + financial needs.

May they have a great time + stay safe. May the light of Your Spirit shine through them + bring many others to You.

May they have a much needed period of rest + refreshing + return home safely.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:46 AM

Thank you Sis dreibonen for your prayers. It was indeed a good quality time spent with my children and extended families. God is good for financial provision. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.