2 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

I covet your  prayers. I had a biopsy on two atypical moles on April 11. Lab results take a couple of weeks (or three weeks). I need Prayer Warriors to agree with me in prayer that the results will show that they are normal and perfectly healthy. Specifically ask God to touch me physically and that every cell in my body is healthy. I also need prayer for both my eyes (many issues) and restoration and healing. Ask God for His protection physically and spiritually. Ask for victory from the devil's attacks and his attempts to defeat and destroy me. I need deliverance from fear and I need more faith. Thank you for your continued prayers!

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

I covet your  prayers. I had a biopsy on two atypical moles on April 11. Lab results take a couple of weeks (or three weeks). I need Prayer Warriors to agree with me in prayer that the results will show that they are normal and perfectly healthy. Specifically ask God to touch me physically and that every cell in my body is healthy. I also need prayer for both my eyes (many issues) and restoration and healing. Ask God for His protection physically and spiritually. Ask for victory from the devil's attacks and his attempts to defeat and destroy me. I need deliverance from fear and I need more faith. Thank you for your continued prayers!

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I stand with mtt as she awaits results on her biopsy and other health issues.  Touch her with the healing that only You can.  Bless the doctors as they diagnose and treat her.  May mtt live on many years in service to You.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:41 PM

Thanks dawna for your prayers. (I should have signed my name). Thanks again. Larry