#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for protecting B from having a heart attack. Her breathing was so labored it scared me. She's doing better, but has to stay in the hospital for about a week bc of the sepsis. She's getting IV antibiotics, nebulizer treatments, + insulin since her blood sugar is so high.

May she rest + recover fully. Please help her get her blood sugar down.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for protecting Bek during her very serious bout with pneumonia, sepsis, + a UTI. Help her to keep from relapsing. May she heal completely + quickly.

May she not get cold feet re: seeing the new, much better psychiatrist again. May she not decide to stick with the incompetent one.

Give me patience with her paranoia + delusions. Help me to help her.

Help her manage her diabetes + other health issues wisely.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that B is out of the hospital + recovering. It could have been so much worse. 

Give her courage + a firm faith in Your promises. She is afraid about switching to the new psychiatrist. I'm optimistic that she will do this since she really likes her + the other one is terrible about keeping patients waiting almost 3 hrs for an appointment-plus she is too burned out. She can't devote herself to the patients the way she should.

Help B to take the best possible care of herself that she can with her diabetes, schizophrenia + obesity. Her diet is not very good. Help her to change it for the better + help her to control her blood sugar better.

Help me to support, comfort + help her. TY for her willingness to try + help me.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:51 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that B is much improved from her illness. However, her internist told her to stop her oral med for diabetes + you aren't supposed to stop it suddenly. Now her blood sugar is through the roof + swinging wildly, causing tremors + sweating. She'll see the doc in a few days. She really needs the help keeping her blood sugar down. May the doc let her take this med again + not try to put her on one of the new, more toxic drugs.

She also needs to taper off of a psych drug that raises blood sugar. She never shd have been put on it in the first place. Thankfully, she is seeing a new shrink now who will try to taper her off that drug. TY so much for providing a new, competent shrink for B + for helping B to switch in spite of her fear. That is a true miracle.

Help me to be patient with B + to help her.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

Dear Lord,

Thx + praises again that B recovered from serious illness + her kidney function is back to normal. Thx + praises also that she finally is seeing a competent psychiatrist, who now has to try + undo all the damage Dr. M. did.

I'm concerned bc her internist put her on a dangerous diabetes drug that puts her at great risk for thyroid cancer +/or pancreatitis. This doc says she can't put her back on the original one bc of her recent illness + the possibility of kidney damage in the future. May a better alternative be found.

Bless B + her doctors + help them all make wise choices re: her care.

Help me to help B. TY for her willingness to try to help me.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:58 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for healing B of the pneumonia, etc. TY + praises that she switched psychiatrists after all these years + finally has a good one. Bless the new shrink + give her wisdom so she will treat B in the best ways that will  help her.

Bless B's upcoming neuro app't. May that doc be wise + be able to figure out what is causing her dizziness + tremors.

Help me to help B. Give me patience.