3 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:01 PM

Please pray for salvation for my mother. Pray that she will forgive her enemies and not be greedy for money or abundance of possessions. Thanks.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:23 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We pray for fop's mother's salvation.  May she realize the only thing of eternal significance is accepting Jesus.  Forgiving is hard, but necessary.  May she accomplish this and may You help her with Your grace and mercy.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:51 AM

God,

I pray for salvation for my mother. Please do whatever it takes, Lord God, to soften her heart and bring her to repentence. Be merciful to her, God. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:17 AM

God,

Please enable my mother to forgive her enemies. Please do whatever it takes, God. I pray that You will humble my mother so that she will repent to You. Enable her to realize that it is not enough to "just believe in God". Show her that faith without works is dead and that even demons believe in God and tremble. God, I pray You will open her spiritual eyes and remove the spiritual veil from her eyes and soften her heart to realize Your great love for her and accept Your love. Show her that she must forgive others to make it to heaven. Please, God. Let her make it to heaven. I pray she will sincerely receive Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and not just mentally assent that he is Lord and Savior. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.