4 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:01 PM

Please pray for a move of the Holy Spirit in Brunei, the country of my birth. Thanks.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:00 PM

God,

Please have mercy on the people of Brunei. I pray Your Holy Spirit will move mightily in the hearts of Brunei residents and that many will come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I pray for great repentance for those living in Brunei and turning to You before it is too late. Thank You for your patience and longsuffering love. I pray for the Christians in Brunei. Preserve and protect them and may their light shine brightly for You and their good words bring You glory. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:58 AM

Amen

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:03 AM

God,

I pray that the Christians in Brunei will have hearts fully committed to You and that You would strengthen them. Lord, open their spiritual eyes and enable them to live more for You and Your kingdom. Give them courage, strength, wisdom, and perseverance as they live out their faith in Brunei. Thank You for placing them in Brunei and may You always be their first and greatest love. I pray for You to put a hedge of protection around each and every Christian in Brunei. Let them run their race with endurance and make it to heaven. I pray specifically for "Leon". You know how much he meant to me. I pray that You will protect and preserve him all the days of his life, that he would be a true Christian and faithful to You all the days of his life and that I will see him in heaven. Thank You, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:12 AM

God,

I pray for many to come to salvation in Brunei. I pray for the Christians in Brunei that they will love You more than their own lives and will be fearless for You. Let Your name be glorified in Brunei. Let Bruneians know that You alone are God. Be merciful to Brunei. Let your gospel be preached throughout Brunei. Holy Spirit, come. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.