12 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:00 PM

I was off high blood pressure medication for a week and my doctor tested my blood pressure today and the systolic pressure was 170. She said I have high blood pressure and have to be on medication. She also found a large polyp and my cervix and referred me to a gynaecologist. My gynaecologist appointment is in a week.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:25 AM

I was off high blood pressure medication for a week and my doctor tested my blood pressure today and the systolic pressure was 170. She said I have high blood pressure and have to be on medication. She also found a large polyp and my cervix and referred me to a gynaecologist. My gynaecologist appointment is in a week.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up FOP to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, touch her with healing.  May her bp be restored to normal levels and may the polyp be easily treatable.  We pray for her appt  next week.  May her doctor be compassionate and caring and accurate.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

Dear Lord,

May FOP's BP be better controlled. May the doc be given wisdom to choose the right therapy. May she also be able to do all she can to help keep her BP down.

May the polyp be benign as they usually are + be easily removed. May the gynecologist be compassionate, skilled, + attentive.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:19 PM

I had cancelled the appointment with the gynaecologist because she graduated medical school from a third world country. I have a different doctor now as my family doctor. I will see this family doctor next week. I pray that he will tell me I have no high blood pressure and that he will send me to the gynaecologist that I want and that the polyp will be benign.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:26 AM

I had cancelled the appointment with the gynaecologist because she graduated medical school from a third world country. I have a different doctor now as my family doctor. I will see this family doctor next week. I pray that he will tell me I have no high blood pressure and that he will send me to the gynaecologist that I want and that the polyp will be benign.

I stand in agreement with fop as she prays for resolution of the bp and polyp.  May she find natural ways to bring down the bp and may the polyp also resolve.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing, name, amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

Thanks, dawna and dreibohnen. God, I pray that I will be healthy, a good steward of my body, and live the full length of my days. I pray that I will accomplish the purposes and plans You have for me with Your provision and strength. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:03 PM

I went to a new doctor today. He said I don't have high blood pressure and don't need to be on medication. He is referring me to a gynacologist for the cervical polyp. Thank You, God, for healthy blood pressure!

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this great news! You are truly are great physician. 

May the new gynecologist be skilled, compassionate + wise. May the polyp turn out to be benign.

In Your precious name, amen.

#9 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

Thank you, dreibohnen, for sharing in my happiness of this great news. Thank You, God.

#10 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

Great news-HE is the great&holy physician

#11 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

I went to a new doctor today. He said I don't have high blood pressure and don't need to be on medication. He is referring me to a gynacologist for the cervical polyp. Thank You, God, for healthy blood pressure!

Praise God!!  This is wonderful news.  Sometimes, when we must see a doctor, we develop what is called "white coat syndrome."  My bp has been so high before when seeing a particular doctor that she made me go out and get a bp cuff, preparing to put me on meds.  But I went right to a bannedword and took my bp and it was normal.  Something about that office really drives my bp up.  

Thank You that fop does not have high bp.  Thank You that You are our greatest Physician and You can normalize that which can't be done otherwise.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#12 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:09 AM

Thanks, Saved and Dawna, for sharing in my happiness.

#13 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

The gynacologist that removed my polyp today was great. He was compassionate, skillful and wise. The polyp will be sent for testing and I go back in a month to get the results. Thank You, God.