4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Father, my youngest son is looking fir job that will provide him with stable income. Life is very tough right now Lord Jesus. May You open the right door for him Lord. May he be surrounded with good and caring people who will guide him to live right. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,928 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

God,

Please provide Patches' youngest son with the right job. I pray that he will accomplish your purposes in his life. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:38 PM

Father, thank you for FOP's prayer for my youngest son. I put my trust in You that Your plan and Your Will will be fulfilled in Gerard's life. May he move out of his comfort zone and bring glory to Your Name. Thank You Lord for Your divine provision. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I read about all Patches' struggles + am reminded of how much there is to be thankful for.

Please provide stable employment for her youngest son. It must be very demoralizing for him to try so hard + not find work. 

Lift his spirits + remind him that all things are possible with You. May he rely on You completely.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:41 AM

I am so grateful for the prayers of FOP and dreibonen for my youngest son. Thank you sweet Jesus for providing employment for my youngest son. He started work yesterday. Lord, may You always watch and order the steps of this son. Thank you for hearing the prayers of your prayer warriors. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.