#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up P and her family to Your holy throne of grace. Father, we pray for results from this biopsy.  May anything that is found be treatable.  May the family be surrounded by Your boundless love.  May they feel comforted and strengthened during this scary time.  May the doctors and all caregivers have steady hands.  May they be compassionate and caring.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:24 AM

Abba Father, may Your healing hands touch P and restore her to health. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:28 AM

I lift up P and her family to Your holy throne of grace. Father, we pray for results from this biopsy.  May anything that is found be treatable.  May the family be surrounded by Your boundless love.  May they feel comforted and strengthened during this scary time.  May the doctors and all caregivers have steady hands.  May they be compassionate and caring.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

Father we know that You are the God of miracles.  I lift up P to you for a healing miracle.  In Jesus' name.  Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:04 PM

Abba Father, thank You for hearing our prayers for P. By Your mercy and grace P is healed in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thank You Jesus.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:03 PM

Dear Lord,

How scary this must be for P + his or her family. May the results be such that the disease is benign, slow-growing, in an easily-accessible area, + easily treatable.

In Your precious name, amen.

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:45 AM

We continue to lift up P and her family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, we pray for strength and courage for each of them as they await results and prognosis.  We know that You are our greatest Physician.  We ask that You touch P with the healing that You alone can provide.  May anything found be treatable and benign.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving,healing name, amen.

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:55 PM

God,

I pray for salvation for P if P is not yet saved. I pray that You will heal P and that the results of the biopsy will be that it is benign. Whatever happens, may You be glorified. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#8 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

I lift up P and family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, may the doctors, nurses and all caregivers be extremely knowledgeable as they administer the chemo and radiation.  Surround the family with peace as they await this process.  May P be strong and resilient.  I pray for salvation for all family members.  May they have the peace that only You can provide.  We pray for a positive outcome.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

Dear Lord,

This must be so scary for P + family. May this crisis bring them to faith in You if they do not yet know You.

Give P great docs who will do what is truly best for him or her. May P be able to tolerate the treatments with minimal side effects. 

May the outcome be good + may P + the family experience Your peace.

#10 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

I lift up P and family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, help the doctors as they diagnose and treat her condition.  May they find ways to combat the brain cancer.  Comfort the family as they go through this journey with P.  May the prognosis be favorable.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

Dear Lord,

I can't imagine how scary this must be for P + all who are involved. Bless all who care for P + give them the gift of healing, wisdom, compassion + knowledge.

May the best treatment options be employed.

We pray for healing, according to Your will.