20 replies to this topic

#16 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:10 PM

Father, thank you for helping when my faith stumble. Thank you for giving me hope. Lord, you know I was heart broken when I gave my only daughter to marry a non believer. Thank you Lord that you have been faithful. Thank you for giving me peace that surpasses all understanding. I pray for my daughter, her husband and extended in laws will always treat my daughter with love and respect. Thank you Father. I love you Lord Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:35 AM

Dear Lord,

Only You can bring salvation to this man + his family. We pray that he will be drawn to know + confess You as Lord.

Please bless this marriage + make it =yoked.

Comfort Patches as she struggles with things as they are.

In Your precious name, amen.

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:35 AM

Father, I believe You are a loving Father. You work in mysterious ways. You are holy, righteous and merciful. Your ways are higher than our ways, Lord. Father, you allow my daughter to come and visit us. Lord, having her this few days make us so happy and full of praise for your holy name. Father, my daughter is quiting her flying job and opt to come back to stay with us starting a small food business. Lord, I surrender this business to you that it is in line with your plans for her. May you bless her with wisdom and provide for her needs. Thank you Lord Jesus. All glory to you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#19 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:29 PM

Father, I put my trust in You that all is well with my daughter. Thank You Jesus. If my God is with us who shall be against us. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:48 PM

Father, I lift my only daughter to You in Jesus Name. May You help her and rescue her from her enemies. I ask for Your help to protect her, heal her and help her with her food business in order to bring income that will help her and husband in all areas. Lord, be merciful and forgive her sin. Thank Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:13 AM

Father, thank You for being with my family especially my daughter. O Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness in bringing her back to start up a simple food business. I put my trust and my faith in You that her business will prosper. Father, let Your light shine upon her. Bless her hands and the food that she prepares in the Name of Jesus. Thank You Lord for this blessed opportunity. I give You all the glory. In Jesus Name. Amen.