20 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

Father, I give You all the praise and thanksgiving. My fear of losing my daughter to a non believer may come to pass if You do not intervene. Father, though my faith is little but my trust in You is much beyond description. You are awesome Lord. With You nothing is impossible. Your timing is perfect. Lord, please rescue my daughter. Please protect her from those who are not telling the truth about You. She may keep her distance from us but please guide her to never forsake our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord. I pray she will come and visit us with a mindset filled with Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Thank You Jesus for being my Friend, Redeemer and the Great Physician. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Father, I give You all the praise and thanksgiving. My fear of losing my daughter to a non believer may come to pass if You do not intervene. Father, though my faith is little but my trust in You is much beyond description. You are awesome Lord. With You nothing is impossible. Your timing is perfect. Lord, please rescue my daughter. Please protect her from those who are not telling the truth about You. She may keep her distance from us but please guide her to never forsake our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord. I pray she will come and visit us with a mindset filled with Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Thank You Jesus for being my Friend, Redeemer and the Great Physician. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

How great Thou art!!  Father, I stand in agreement with patches.  Please guide and direct her daughter's path back to You.  Father, what a scary thought it is for those of us that do believe to think we could be eternally separated from You with non belief.  We worry for our children also.  The mere thought that they could get caught up in something that pulls them away from You is extremely disconcerting.  So, we lift up this daughter to You.  We pray for her faith and we believe she will return to what she knows deep in her heart to be true:  That Jesus is the only Salvation and nothing else is true.  Bless the parent child relationship.  May the daughter respect and cherish the relationship with her parents.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

Thank you so much Dawna for your prayer. Lord, I completely surrender this situation to You. You know best. You have plans for her. Let Your plan be fulfilled. I give You all the glory, Lord. Miracles comes from You. I believe in divine miracles. Thank You Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

Abba:

Your Word tells us to not be unequally yoked.
My friend is concerned about loosing her daughter to an unbeliever,
but I am believing that she gains a believing son-in-law.
As Your Word also tells us to train up a child according to Your ways
and when they grow up they will not depart.
You may not get your "beleiving" son-in-law patches until long after we are gone, but
I am believing that you will ... please begin thanking God for it already.

In Jesus name, I pray (and claim)

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

Brother Mike4Hope, your prayer make me cry. My daughter introduced him to us yesterday. I thank God for I believe He knew what is in my heart. Very soon we are going to meet his parents. God, I trust You. You know what is going to happen. I trust You Jesus, I give You all the glory. I am speechless but with the little faith as big as the mustard seed I know You will never forsake me. Thank You Lord for this non-believer son. I believe he will give his heart to Jesus. Lord Jesus reveal Yourself to them. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:22 PM

Lord, You are my Abba Father. You see my brokenness now. I praise you. Amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

Dear Lord,

I am reminded of the daughter of one of my fellow church members, who met a Muslim man + was able to lead him to believe in You. He is now a confessing Christian. I pray for the same outcome for Patches' daughter. Nothing is an obstacle for You.

Block Satan's attempts to lead this daughter astray, + do not allow our worst enemy to deceive either her or her future husband. May his parents not be an obstacle either, but come to believe in You as well.

In Your precious name, amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

Thank you drei for your prayer. His parents and him visited us last week. They turned out to be modern thinking family.
Abba Father, you knew my struggle and my fear of my daughter turning her back to Jesus. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers. Your Words filled me with peace. I totally surrender this situation to You believing You are the God of turnaround. I believe my future son in law will give his heart to Jesus. Let your presence be seen in my daughter's life daily. Let your name be glorified O Lord. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

Abba Father, with the wedding taking place very soon, I am asking for Your holy hands to order my steps and guard my heart. Thank You, that during this trials and tribulations that we face, You will never forsake us. Lord, You see our struggles, and You know our needs. I trust You will supply all our needs. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:30 PM

Abba Father, my daughter was legally married last Friday. Another ceremony will take place organized by the groom's side in April. Lord, I do not know what to expect. I am putting my trust in your unfailing mercy and grace towards her and her husband. Forgive me Lord for not being able to stop her from marrying an unbeliever. You see my broken heart but I will never stop giving you all the glory. All praise and thanksgiving to you, Lord. Help my daughter to be a loving child favored by people around her. I plead the precious Blood of Jesus upon her. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:45 PM

Father, I pray in Jesus' Name that You will forgive my daughter and myself. I give You all the glory. Our lives is in Your hands. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

Father, thank you for taking care of my daughter. I lift her husband to you in Jesus' Name. Thank you Jesus. Amen. All glory to God. Amen

#13 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:37 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up patches and her daughter to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, we pray for salvation for all concerned.  May patches' know without a doubt that her daughter accepts Jesus.  May we pray continually for this outcome.  Bless this family as only You can.  We plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:45 AM

Father, thank you for Dawna's prayer. Thank you for hearing our prayers and answer. We give you all the glory Lord. I put my trust in You Lord that You will help my daughter and her husband in line with Your will for them. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

Dear Lord,

We know You can do anything. We ask You to lead this son-in-law to You. May Patches' daughter not stray from the truth or fall away from her faith.

In Your precious name, amen.